Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thank you Zen, after latest update.

lycanslerwb17_ESO
lycanslerwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
Just like to say a big thanks for the latest update.,I have played on both servers today for 12 hours straight, (not because i have no life, but because I'm bedridden with a very painful illness),and I was extremely happy with the way the game ran. I had no issues, no lag, no long loading screens, I did not even see dungeon bots. I did see the teleporting infantile ding bats that farm , but all in all it was a good day. Thank you.
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    Kudos to you, I am sure they appreciate it.
    "Neither a 'Borrower nor a Lender' be."
    Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
    Please check out Enchanting Alchemy - A Progression Guild
  • Altheina
    Altheina
    ✭✭✭
    Really appreciate the big effort Zenimax has shown and to the OP, speedy recovery :)
    Altheina - Wood Elf Nightblade
    TESO Fun-fact 1: It takes to kill 119,050 mudcrabs to reach level 50
    TESO Fun-fact 2: There are 61 million items in the game
    TESO Fun-fact 3: There are 40,656,000 different weapon variations in the game
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. I noticed a few changes as well that were big improvements. They even fixed a quest that was broken and had everyone on edge.
    - Monster Slayer
    - Savior of Nirn
    - Adventurer Across a Decade
    - Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often
    - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • cromica81_ESO
    cromica81_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I wish my long load screens would go away
  • mips_winnt
    mips_winnt
    ✭✭✭
    Just like to say a big thanks for the latest update.,I have played on both servers today for 12 hours straight, (not because i have no life, but because I'm bedridden with a very painful illness),and I was extremely happy with the way the game ran. I had no issues, no lag, no long loading screens, I did not even see dungeon bots. I did see the teleporting infantile ding bats that farm , but all in all it was a good day. Thank you.

Glad you had a good gaming and hope you recover from illness quickly. :smile:

• lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    :D It's a permanent disability, but playing this game makes me happy.
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D It's a permanent disability, but playing this game makes me happy.
    I know what you're going through. I'm down for the count as well.

- Monster Slayer
    - Savior of Nirn
    - Adventurer Across a Decade
    - Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often
    - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • Fentari
    Fentari
    ✭✭
    Hate to burst your bubble but I had a very different experience. Look at this post with Picture http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/691798/#Comment_691798. Reported some of them got bored to do so because nothing is different.
  • fredarbonab14_ESO
    fredarbonab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Good post. Many of my issues improved or went away. We making progress.
  • EliteZ
    EliteZ
    ✭✭✭
    Fentari wrote: »
    Hate to burst your bubble but I had a very different experience. Look at this post with Picture http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/691798/#Comment_691798. Reported some of them got bored to do so because nothing is different.

Whats that got to do with anything? There is ALWAYS going to be bots in the game as there is with every mmo. For every bot Zeni ban im sure another 2-3 will take their place

• nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, welcome to MMOs.

Since you're new here, I think someone should explain how banwaves work. See, when a computer program and a cheating, lying jerk love each other very much, sometimes they get together and make a bot. And sometimes, when a developer loves a program very much, they get together and make a banhammer. The developer swings that mighty banhammer with all their strength, and it sends the little bots flying away into the nether. But programs and jerks are sometimes very creative, and they get together and make a new bot that can still work in the developer's game. So the developer has to make an even better banhammer, with flames on the side and everything.

It's a cycle. Bots never go away entirely. Gold-sellers will always be in the game unless you report them and report the idiots who buy from them. Stop acting as though this is a problem the developers can fix on their own.
    ----
    Murray?
  • fredarbonab14_ESO
    fredarbonab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ "Stop acting as though this is a problem the developers can fix on their own." Or that it is new. Been going on for 20 years in every game.
  • TheCookisMonstar

Thanks for the positive attitude mate
    *Policing the MMO community since 1997*
  • Fentari
    Fentari
    ✭✭

Hi, welcome to MMOs.

Since you're new here, I think someone should explain how banwaves work. See, when a computer program and a cheating, lying jerk love each other very much, sometimes they get together and make a bot. And sometimes, when a developer loves a program very much, they get together and make a banhammer. The developer swings that mighty banhammer with all their strength, and it sends the little bots flying away into the nether. But programs and jerks are sometimes very creative, and they get together and make a new bot that can still work in the developer's game. So the developer has to make an even better banhammer, with flames on the side and everything.

It's a cycle. Bots never go away entirely. Gold-sellers will always be in the game unless you report them and report the idiots who buy from them. Stop acting as though this is a problem the developers can fix on their own.

Not new to MMO's but new to this game exactly as you are. But this pink Bubble Fan Boi Crap is annoying.
  • somebody21
    somebody21
    ✭✭

I'm in the same boat live in pain (permanently as well) can't set i have to lay down on stand and standing is a problem after an hour or so. This game does help keep your mind off the pain . Keep you in my prayers :)

Edited by somebody21 on April 22, 2014 1:53PM
  • rdfarley89
    rdfarley89
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't even have to pull the dungeon boss away, I have to say it was a good day.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed!
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Stoob
    Stoob
    ✭✭

I really enjoyed reading this, and I'm personally happy about the positive attitude.
    I'm glad the game helps cheer up your day, and though I'm not a member the the staff for TESO, I'd like to say thank you to you @lycanslerwb17_ESO‌ for brightening my day with your inspirational message to the ESO team. :)
    An Eye For An Eye, Leaves The Whole World Blind.
  • Requiemslove
    Requiemslove
    ✭✭✭

Hi, welcome to MMOs.

I play lotro, as well as this. I played it since early 2008 and I can honestly say this is NOT entirely true that which you said. In all that time not once have I seen any bots on that game, not once have I seen any messages in their chat channels from gold spammers, now I get it, THIS is a mega server, you have US, and you have Europe and so the amount of players will be much higher than on an MMO which has like 20-30 servers or whatever. So yes, maybe just maybe in some dark corner of that games recesses, there are a few bots skulking about...but wait, I have played EQ2 as well, quite extensively over the last 5 months or so, and that game has quite a lot less servers than Lotro has. OK, its an old game, and probably has something like 10-12 servers, but not once on either mmos forums have I seen any threads about major issues with loot-bots, and only once, in 6 years did I see any threads on the lotro forums about gold spammers in that game, and believe me, they cracked down SO HARD on that, it was like the earth was split asunder with Turbines rage. No, they don't like anyone making money of lotro, other than Turbine and WB. Understand, I know this is really new, and both those mmos are pretty old [especially EQ2] but what I am saying here is that what you said about Bots being an aspect of EVERY mmo, is not correct. Its so bad with TESO because the games devs have made it EASY for them to exist. Those other mmos did not. And so the issue was not a big one. Even if those games do have the occasional bot, they tend to get sussed out, and if not, they don't affect the game for...well pretty much everyone. Can you say you have not gone through a solo dungeon, got to the dungeon boss and seen NO loot-bots? Cause that is VERY rare...think Its only happened to me once or twice. [and that was before they sprung up like roaches]

• Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also saw Zero gold spam last night.
  • dreildragb14_ESO
    Hell I just left 10+ bots teleporting to a node then hitting suicide and teleporting back not long after. They were suppose to have done something to stop this yet?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also saw Zero gold spam last night.
    Also saw zero gold spam last night. Which is strange because I have three characters, lvl 10-12, one in each faction. Every time I log in, gold spam is usually the first thing I see in chat. Yesturday, nothing. (I even recently completely cleared out my ignore list so I could ignore new spammers and yet still nothing.)

Edited by driosketch on April 22, 2014 5:15PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Phadin
    Phadin
    ✭✭
    Well, the bot spammers are flocking to this game because it's new, and shiney, and pretty, and NEW. Older games are less likely to have a bunch of bots and spammers because there is less of a market for what they sell. All the new players freshly flooding this one are in need of what they provide, and they prey on that need. In old games, you have so many long term players that have everything they need, and in many cases a good community will give things away to new players that don't, that gold farmers and the like simply can not find a market.

They'll keep coming back to ESO for a while, till the market dries up beyond the cost of purchasing new accounts.

Of course, if it goes F2P, expect another flood of them... as their cost of doing business will plummet.
  • lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you every one . B)
  • loudent
    loudent
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ "Stop acting as though this is a problem the developers can fix on their own." Or that it is new. Been going on for 20 years in every game.

Stop acting like Zenimax has already done everything they can to limit this. They haven't