Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't load into one of my characters after Markarth DLC update

coltaku
coltaku
Soul Shriven
I'm having no issues logging in to any of my other characters but the character I want to use can't load in. The last place they were at was Reaper's March but it crashes before it can load in so I can't use 'get me unstuck' or anything of the sort. I've sent two tickets in, deleted my account save data and restarted my PS4 and unplugged it for ten seconds as was recommend. I was still on right when I was booted before maintenance hit this morning so I'm assuming it might have something to do with that. Is there anything I can do? Is there a way for someone at ZOS to move my character somewhere else so I can load in and actually play?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE
Edited by coltaku on November 10, 2020 5:58AM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same thing here, can't log a character.

I followed the error report with screenshot/video clip.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @coltaku

If you could please provide your ticket number we would be happy to check on its status for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Betepok92
    Betepok92
    Soul Shriven
    A lot of ppl cant log into their characters. I can log only 1 char. The the rest characters give me error. Half ppl of my guild has the same problem. Some1 even cant log in on any chars from the morning.
  • coltaku
    coltaku
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth The problem has been resolved for me from the support ticket I sent in. They had to move my character to a different location for me to be able to load in. I'll leave this thread up since other people are having the same problem. I recommend sending in a support ticket and just waiting until they can get around to fixing the problem for you.
  • VadiSabi
    VadiSabi
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there.
    I'm playing on PS4 EU server. I have the same problem with 8 of 9 my characters. While trying to login game is crached.
    The only character i can login in game is Salomon Lightcraft (this one is char-bank, i'm not really playing by him...).
    When you will fix this issue with login? There is no even info about this kind of problem.

Can you teleport all my characters (except Salomon Lightcraft) to Deshaan for example?
    My account is Shango_25. I've opened a ticket about this issue on support - 201110-000921.

P.S.
    I've tryied all scheemes support suggested to me: rebuild BD, delete account save data, restart PS4, deleted & reincstalled game. It didn't help. Looking forward for your help, guys. Save my poor characters from craches :smile:

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Edited by VadiSabi on November 11, 2020 8:39AM
  • coltaku
    coltaku
    Soul Shriven
    Moving my character back to the same spot (I'm trying to fish and get the achievement in Reaper's March) has caused me to crash again and now I'm back in the same predicament where I can't load into the zone. If someone could PLEASE move my character again I promise I'll never take him back to Arenthia to fish ever again 🙏

@ZOS_Adrikoth
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s all blue screen related. The servers are incredibly unstable right now... running trials is a nightmare.
  • justice01
    justice01
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue as well, my main is stuck and won’t load, other characters are fine though.
    I also got stuck in Reapers March. Just sitting waiting on my ticket to be answered, it’s very annoying along with constant crashes.
  • Tezcatl1p0ca
    Tezcatl1p0ca
    Soul Shriven
    I am facing the same issue with my account. Having error CE-34878-0. Can't log in to any character on the European account.
    I tried to create the new one but still no luck. I tried creating a character on the North America server and it worked fine.
    Ticket number 201111-006783
    Edited by Tezcatl1p0ca on November 13, 2020 11:18PM
    Dar'jad, the noble khajiit