The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

RDK Set Up Video

Sassyuke
Sassyuke
✭✭
I remember seeing a video in a discord that helps with set up of this add-on but I can't find it now. Does anyone know the video I am referring to? Please post here. Thanks!!
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure if there is one. RDK is a pretty sophisticated addon. Your best bet is to figure out what you need to get from the addon and go through each option and ensure you have the right ones. Talk to your raid lead and ensure that you select the options they require.

Let me know if you need anymore help or need help with something specific. I am pretty familiar with that addon.
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • Sassyuke
    Sassyuke
    ✭✭
    I am more asking to post as a reference guide to guildies in a couple discords but thank you so much! <3

• SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could always make one yourself or stream the setup through discord. I think most guilds have their own setups and don't like to share for obvious reasons. That's probably why no such video exists.
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs