The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Markarth Preview—Vateshran Hollows Arena"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
t7y8kly4ntfj.png

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Markarth Preview—Vateshran Hollows Arena"

Put your courage and skill to the test in Vateshran Hollows, the new solo arena arriving with the Markarth DLC.
Staff Post
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    “The Vateshran Rites are rituals performed by someone to prove that they are worthy of being called Reachfolk,” explains Finnigan. “It has been honored for as long as anyone can remember as a rite of passage for many chieftains.”

So Reachmen and their chieftains are superheroes capable of mowing down piles of daedra?
    Maybe that's where cities recruit their Guards from.
  • Andoreaibara
    Andoreaibara
    Soul Shriven
    Why i can't finish the arena in veteran ?
    Cause i bought a content that i cant finish...
    Why? Cause i have 400cp,and at the final boss spawn a lot of adds that damage you too much...why its so hard do a dps? Why so elitist this game?
    I want to do this and the game its bugged everywhere,no heavy atacks no light atacks the crushing hits what he wants!!!
    Why i have to wait a lot of time to finish this arena? Instead of doing content i have to lvl up my character only because of this ???

• Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why i can't finish the arena in veteran ?
    Cause i bought a content that i cant finish...
    Why? Cause i have 400cp,and at the final boss spawn a lot of adds that damage you too much...why its so hard do a dps? Why so elitist this game?
    I want to do this and the game its bugged everywhere,no heavy atacks no light atacks the crushing hits what he wants!!!
    Why i have to wait a lot of time to finish this arena? Instead of doing content i have to lvl up my character only because of this ???

That's supposed to be hard endgame content. Though I'd think that 400CP should be enough and you need to look at your build.
    Edited by Nairinhe on November 11, 2020 12:38PM