Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Stamblade PvP Jedi Master

Texas1836
Texas1836
Soul Shriven
Just like the title says, looking for someone to teach me how to be better as a Stamblade in NO CP BGs (I'm not 810 yet) on NA PC. Looking for someone who is proven. HMU @Texas1836 I'll even throw in gold for your time and trouble.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Step 1) Understand that stamblade is the weakest class for battlegrounds, due to their heavy emphasis on single target damage in a group setting. Additionally, cloak is actually a detriment in BG's. In a team fight, if you're constantly cloaking away, your team will be at a huge disadvantage, as they're basically fighting 3v4v4.

You may see a NB scoring high kills in a disorganized low MMR match, but this rarely happens in high MMR, where teams are more structured.
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ten articles for Stamblade
    1) Don't crouch.
    2) Don't Snipe.
    3) Don't Shuffle.
    4) Don't put Vigor in the main bar.
    5) Don't die in vain.
    6) Use food of health recovery.
    7) Use some potions properly.
    8) Use Well-Fitted of traits.
    9) Use AoE spam in main bar and AoE ultimate in back bar.
    10) Movement speed is the most important.
    Edited by master_vanargand on November 11, 2020 4:47AM
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ten articles for Stamblade
    1) Don't crouch.
    2) Don't Snipe.
    3) Don't Shuffle.
    4) Don't put Vigor in the main bar.
    5) Don't die in vain.
    6) Use food of health recovery.
    7) Use some potions properly.
    8) Use Well-Fitted of traits.
    9) Use AoE spam in main bar and AoE ultimate in back bar.
    10) Movement speed is the most important.

He asked for a jedi master, not moses.

Thats the 10 commandments, right?
  • Texas1836
    Texas1836
    Soul Shriven
    Step 1) Understand that stamblade is the weakest class for battlegrounds, due to their heavy emphasis on single target damage in a group setting. Additionally, cloak is actually a detriment in BG's. In a team fight, if you're constantly cloaking away, your team will be at a huge disadvantage, as they're basically fighting 3v4v4.

You may see a NB scoring high kills in a disorganized low MMR match, but this rarely happens in high MMR, where teams are more structured.

Thanks for your insight! I really appreciate it. What then is a stamblade good for in regards to PvP? Do they have any place they're useful, or should I roll a Stamdk as I see they are the only ones dominating most BGs? I'm kidding; I'll stick with it; eventually, I'll have to get better if I keep trying at it.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Texas1836 wrote: »

Thanks for your insight! I really appreciate it. What then is a stamblade good for in regards to PvP? Do they have any place they're useful, or should I roll a Stamdk as I see they are the only ones dominating most BGs? I'm kidding; I'll stick with it; eventually, I'll have to get better if I keep trying at it.

Stam NB definitely has a place in PvP, their strength just isn't in group environments. In open world (cyro/imp city) stamblade is one of the strongest classes for solo play. They even do well 1vx against many targets, because you can constantly reposition with cloak, and your high damage allows you to quickly burst weaker targets.

They also do well in duels, where you can play either traditional glass cannon, or a tanker spec with the dark cloak morph of shadowy disguise. So overall they are best suited for soloing, open world or duels. Part of what makes ESO great is that different classes have different strengths.

Edited by MentalxHammer on November 25, 2020 9:08AM
  • buzzclops
    buzzclops
    ✭✭✭
    Use a damage set front bar(briar/nma) powerful assault back bar. Use at least 23k hp in no cp with engine carry and dawnbreaker instead of incap and thats a stamblade groug bg build. Focus on staying in the fights as much as poss and your job is to secure kills with executioner!
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get proc sets.

Lesson is over.
  • buzzclops
    buzzclops
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Get proc sets.

Lesson is over.