Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for aldmeri dominion guild

michael21
michael21
✭✭
Hi I'm looking for a fun and friendly guild that enjoys doing both PvE and PvP. A guild that likes to play with each other and has an active guild store and with crafters possibly. I like to do some smaller scale PvP so it'd be nice if the guild enjoyed doin some small scale PvP roams and dungeons and group PvE. I like to talk with my guild via teamspeak, mumble raidcall, etc... Respond pls if you are accepting
  • dpayne83_ESO
    dpayne83_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would invite you to mine, however, we just got our store so we've been trying to build that up. But we have active people, mostly of the PvE variety since a lot are wanting to wait until they're higher level to go into PvP. We're trying to build that small, close-knit feel.
  • michael21
    michael21
    ✭✭
    I would invite you to mine, however, we just got our store so we've been trying to build that up. But we have active people, mostly of the PvE variety since a lot are wanting to wait until they're higher level to go into PvP. We're trying to build that small, close-knit feel.

Will the guild stay around the smaller end like from about 20 to 80 and not get those huge. 200 people ones and do you guys use comms
    ?