The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Undaunted pledges Versus Dungeon Quests

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi all

Just a quick question.
If you are doing an undaunted pledge , are you then able to also complete the quest in that dungeon in order to obtain that skillpoint ?

Best Answers

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even in the case where the group disband you have about a minute to complete the dialogue for the quests. I believe that is sufficient for most dungeons. CoA II is the only one that I can think of that pushes that limit as you have to go through a door, go through a portal, then listen to a long conversation before being able to interact with the NPC to complete the quests. iirc.

It is best to run with familiar people such as guildmates for a variety of reasons and this would be one to help ensure you have time to complete the quests.
    Answer ✓
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eMKa8 wrote: »
    Hi all

Just a quick question.
    If you are doing an undaunted pledge , are you then able to also complete the quest in that dungeon in order to obtain that skillpoint ?
    Yes you are, you will then have two quests active the dungeon quest and the pledge quest.
    Just as you can get in delve with an daily quest and an delve quest in dlc zones.

Not much problem deliver quest now as timer has been expanded to two minutes after all leaves.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Answer ✓
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes - if the people you are with don't disband the group 5 seconds after the last boss goes down and thus kick you out before you can finish it.
    Edited by etchedpixels on November 7, 2020 4:31PM
    Too many toons not enough time
  • arunt
    arunt
    In my experience as a relatively new player, in normal dungeons you will usually find at least one other person who is also doing the quest. I haven't faced any issues with completing dungeon quests even once. Though there are a few still pending, so I might.