The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Linking Accounts?

ACamaroGuy
ACamaroGuy
✭✭✭
I was playing ESO this morning, approximately 15 minutes before the server timeout. I switched tunes and the game froze. I quit the game and signed out of my Xbox live account. having this issue every single day it is the only way I am able to sign back in. I signed back into Xbox live and go to play the game. The screen right before character select, it was asking me to verify my username and password, which I did. Once I did that and highlighted login, it said that I needed to link accounts. It looked like the account was from my Xbox console. If I could leave a picture I would give you the screen that I was looking at but I'm unable to. Has anybody ever had to do this before?
For the Empire
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    This just happened to me as well, can't link my account at all with my normal login info. Could be cause the server is still down on consoles even tho the update is patched and applied?... Idk tho lol, any insight or answers would be appreciated. :)
  • XceLLenTT
    XceLLenTT
    Having the same issue and now i have no characters...its making start fresh.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Apologies for the confusion, all. There was an error on our end while in maintenance but should be remedied now, and you may find you have been disconnected. We are still in maintenance and your accounts/characters should be good to go once we open.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies for the confusion, all. There was an error on our end while in maintenance but should be remedied now, and you may find you have been disconnected. We are still in maintenance and your accounts/characters should be good to go once we open.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it.
    For the Empire
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank You so much for the fast response! <3