The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[TTMP] - The Tamriel Mapping Project

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Square252 wrote: »
    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, i'm using HarvestMap, Lorebooks, Skyshards, etc (basically all the popular add-ons on esoui).
    How is this different from HarvestMap?
    If i understand it correctly i could replace HarvestMap, Lorebooks, Skyshards (and others) with TTMP, or should i use TTMP with HarvestMap (for the import function and without Lorebooks and Skyshards)

@Square252
    I started working on TTMP all the way back during beta but didn't officially release the AddOn until after PC launch.
    It actually all started way before there even was a AddOn API, me and a few fellow beta testers were tracking assets by hand on printed maps (See post below).
    The basic idea was to eventually map every available resources across Tamriel (hence the name) in every zone and dungeon.
    So naturally there is a overlap with other existing AddOns.

I haven't used HarvestMap in quite a while but the main difference has always been that TTMP is much more lightweight in its implementation, it uses less memory and the SavedVariables data file is much more compact. Although to give HM some credit, they did change their SavedVariables format a while ago to make it less bloated.

I'm also not sure if HM allows you to place custom icons with your own description.
    TTMP has a custom poi icon (point of interest) that allows you to place an icon on the map with your own description.

Anyways, you can run TTMP with HM and any of the other AddOns if you like. And if you ever decide you like TTMP better than HM, I even added a HM import function that allows you to move everything you have in HM into TTMP.
    bye1.gif

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The early days of TTMP!
    Here's a printed map of Bleakrock Isle, the very first zone we ever had during ESO beta:

post-2-1405283339.jpg

Legend:
    Qx - Quest markers for static NPCs that are quest starters (Dark quest arrows)(The number corresponds to the order i found the quests)
    Sx - Skyshard locations (The number corresponds to the achievement order)
    C - Outside chest locations (Also the ones inside open caves)
    . - Resource node locations (There are a LOT of these)
    x - Rune node locations
    x - Heavy Sack locations (These contain special crafting resources and runes)
    Tx - Treasure Map locations (The number corresponds to the Map number)
    B - Lore book locations
    F - Fishing hole locations

Edited by SirAndy on May 31, 2019 5:16PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ## 2.7.1
    - Fixed issue where the LibAddonMenu could cause errors with other AddOns that also implement it
  • Solosus66
    Solosus66
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    ## 2.7.1
    - Fixed issue where the LibAddonMenu could cause errors with other AddOns that also implement it

Thank you kindly
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to open this without PC version? Like if I download it just to plan out some farm routes?

Edit: After checking it out I guess not, but dang. Awesome work guys! Really freaking cool!
    Edited by wormfudge on July 2, 2019 9:55AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wormfudge wrote: »
    Is there a way to open this without PC version? Like if I download it just to plan out some farm routes?
    Edit: After checking it out I guess not, but dang. Awesome work guys! Really freaking cool!
    @wormfudge

I can send you screenshots of zones if you tell me what zones and what assets you are interested in.
    bye1.gif

• wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    @wormfudge

I can send you screenshots of zones if you tell me what zones and what assets you are interested in.
    bye1.gif

Don't know if it's too soon, but Elsweyr :P Chests n Enchants or Murkmire Chests n Enchants :)

Thank you very very much, even just for offering
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if it's too soon, but Elsweyr :P Chests n Enchants or Murkmire Chests n Enchants :)
    @wormfudge

I haven't done much of Murkmire yet, so that map is pretty sparse (sorry) but i've played the heck out of Elsweyr, i had to split it in two screenshots since the enchanting nodes alone are already a bit much.
    biggrin.gif

PS: Please note that for both treasure chests and enchanting nodes the locations shown on the map are *possible* spawn points, there's no guarantee that a chest or node will be there when you get there.

Legend:
    Treasure Chest - Red Coin Icons
    Enchanting Nodes - Orange Hammer + Chisel Icons
    Skyshards - Blue Gem Icons
    Treasure Maps - Yellow Map Icons
    Survey Locations - Green Map Icons

Murkmire:
    post-2-1562185212.png

Elsweyr:
    post-2-1562185184.png

Elsweyr (Enchanting Nodes only):
    post-2-1562185198.png
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    @wormfudge

I haven't done much of Murkmire yet, so that map is pretty sparse (sorry) but i've played the heck out of Elsweyr, i had to split it in two screenshots since the enchanting nodes alone are already a bit much.
    biggrin.gif

PS: Please note that for both treasure chests and enchanting nodes the locations shown on the map are *possible* spawn points, there's no guarantee that a chest or node will be there when you get there.

Legend:
    Treasure Chest - Red Coin Icons
    Enchanting Nodes - Orange Hammer + Chisel Icons
    Skyshards - Blue Gem Icons
    Treasure Maps - Yellow Map Icons
    Survey Locations - Green Map Icons

Murkmire:
    post-2-1562185212.png

Elsweyr:
    post-2-1562185184.png

Elsweyr (Enchanting Nodes only):
    post-2-1562185198.png

Ah thanks mang!! You're awesome! I'll start building a little database of murk and send it to you. I actually redownloaded ESO PC just for TTMP :)

I don't normally play PC because I'm just not great with the KB + mouse set-up, sadly
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ## 3.2.0
    - Updated to API Version 100032
    - Fixed bug with the new OnWorldMapChanged callback behavior that prevented correct map updates
    - Fixed bug where Cloth nodes could be saved as Reagent nodes if they contained alchemical resin
    - Added Crimson Nirnroot to the reagent loot table
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I uploaded my saved variable. I grabbed as many nodes as I could since last update. I've marked all skyshards up through this chapter, though I numbered instead of writing the clue. I also marked most of the survey nodes, found some more lore book locations, and started marking museum pieces as POI. Those last two I write out the names.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    I uploaded my saved variable. I grabbed as many nodes as I could since last update. I've marked all skyshards up through this chapter, though I numbered instead of writing the clue. I also marked most of the survey nodes, found some more lore book locations, and started marking museum pieces as POI. Those last two I write out the names.
    @driosketch
    Thank you Sir!
    smilie_pokal.gif

I'll merge your file with my master and add a new release to the SavedVariables ...
    type.gif
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

## 3.3.0
    - Updated to API Version 100033
    - Thanks to @Drio and @DramaKing for sharing their SavedVariables files, they have been merged into this release!

:smile:

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

## 3.4.0
    - Updated to API Version 100034
    - Thanks to @Jannish458 for sharing their SavedVariables file, it has been merged into this release!
    - Added missing default icons for the latest assets

## 3.3.1
    - Added Antiquity Dig Sites to the tracked assets

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ## 3.5.0
    - Updated to API Version 100035
    - Thanks to @dlrgames for sharing their SavedVariables file, it has been merged into this release!