The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there invisible walls in Mathiisen Manor?

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m considering purchasing this property with the plan of building out from the rear balcony. I know some of the earlier properties have some problematic invisible walls but could not find reference to this property in that regard. Might someone who has the property be able to tell me if and where they’ve hit invisible walls, especially building out from the second story and around the reflecting pool?

Best Answers

• Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    The only invisible walls I found were in the back trying to get up on the ramparts. It's been blocked off.

You should find someone who has the house and ask them for decorator privileges to test your theory or go to the PTS and test it there.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes the back wall by the well has one but it's pretty high up. There is a red tree on a cliff ledge as well that you can get to. I know bc this was my first home 5 years ago.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only invisible walls I found were in the back trying to get up on the ramparts. It's been blocked off.

You should find someone who has the house and ask them for decorator privileges to test your theory or go to the PTS and test it there.
    yes the back wall by the well has one but it's pretty high up. There is a red tree on a cliff ledge as well that you can get to. I know bc this was my first home 5 years ago.

Thank you both for the info! :smiley: I've considered getting PTS in order to test things like this but I don't have a lot of free space on my computer at present. I appreciate the help! :)
    Options