The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Did I miss the other Shadowghost mounts?

Necrodancer
Necrodancer
Soul Shriven
I recently started playing a few weeks ago and I remember the Shadowghost horse and Shadowghost wolf mounts were in the Crown store for a few days. I really want the Shadowghost guar mount but I'm afraid that I might have missed it if it was brought back before I joined.

If I haven't missed it, do you think they'll bring back the other two Shadowghost mounts soon since there's four of them (I think) and they only brought back two?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guar wasn't in the October Crown Store Showcase, @Necordancer ... maybe during the Witches Festival next year they bring it back.
    Options
  • Necrodancer
    Necrodancer
    Soul Shriven
    The guar wasn't in the October Crown Store Showcase, @Necordancer ... maybe during the Witches Festival next year they bring it back.

I see, that's a shame! Thanks for the info.
    Options