Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clarity EU looking for co-owner or officers.

smackarn
smackarn
I started Clarity EU a while back, a social and pve focused guild with a friendly banter.
Due to personal problems I had to go inactive for 3 months and thus the guild started to become inactive and people leaving. I runned the guild with 80 people alone ,managing the discord, events, personal problems, guild traders ect.

I started playing ESO during the beta and I was the GM for Clarity EU during the launch of the game, we got world 5th on AA and world 10th on HRC. I then quit due to lack of content and made a comback this spring and relaunched the guild. The foundation is there, good guild rules, 40 + players, discord ect.

I am looking for a co-owner or a couple of officers to help me get the guild back on track, recruiting, making events and handling questions and problems ect.
You would have a close relationship with me so honesty and dedication is a must. I want us to have regular trials, dungeon and pvp events and create a big family.

You can PM me here or in game "pewpewpwnage" or on discord "warlockdoo" if you want to have a chat.
  • smackarn
    smackarn
    Bump
  • Kirikub
    Kirikub
    Soul Shriven
    You need to give your discord name tag(#xxxx) so ppl can contact you. Kirikub#8745. Add me
  • smackarn
    smackarn
    My discord:
    Warlockdoo#3169