The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No furnishings available from housing editor

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe this should go in the bug report section, or maybe it is already known and even intentional while some maintenance is done? Anyway, I was in my Gornir Estate, PC NA, and brought up the housing editor to check the price of some furnishings, and was astonished to see that none were available! I checked to make sure it wasn’t filtering results or anything.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is related to the Crown store being down, as I imagine it is, please disregard and delete this thread. I wasn’t aware of the Crown store being down and didn’t think to check, I guess since I access them differently, I think of them separately (the Crown Store proper, if you will, and buying furnishings with Crowns through the housing editor).
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably related to crown store being down as crown furniture is part of it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Probably related to crown store being down as crown furniture is part of it.

I’m sure you’re right — I wasn’t aware of the Crown Store being down when I posted this and hadn’t thought to check that myself at the time.

I’m glad that everything is back up now and that sales have been extended! And the new ivy pergolas look very nice! 😁