Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harvest map ui error

macsmooth
macsmooth
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have a solution to havestmap throwing “ui errors” on character loads? Already updated the libraries but harvestmap is still at pre Markath dlc patch

Rebuilt all my addons yesterday after patch but can’t seem to get this one working

Best Answer

• Rasoma
    Rasoma
    ✭✭✭
    Download the library libmainmenu (not libmainmenu2.0) and that should resolve the issue - it did for me and others anyway.
    @Rasoma - member since January 8th 2014
    Answer ✓
  • Lambzie
    Lambzie
    Soul Shriven
    I am also getting an error while interracting with Harvest addon, couldnt fix it
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rasoma wrote: »
    Download the library libmainmenu (not libmainmenu2.0) and that should resolve the issue - it did for me and others anyway.

Thanks I will give this a try later when I am able to get in front of the PC,

This patch just gets better now I have double layer writing on lazy craft when doing the writs and sue chef now wants to throw errors on guild trader searches

I should state that I’m in game pad mode with steam link but didn’t have these two extra issues before patch
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rasoma wrote: »

Just an update, that worked perfectly thank you
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have both libmainmenu and libmainmenu2 because some of the addons I have require one or the other.

Harvest map still doesn't work for me :(
    Edited by Tyralbin on November 4, 2020 11:02AM
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    never mind, fixed it
    Edited by Slyjinxy on November 6, 2020 2:28PM
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    New version uploaded Nov 8 fixes it :)