The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Maintenance Happening?

Red_Feather
Red_Feather
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I cannot find any topics or announcements on it, but someone in game said the reason why crown store has been unavailable is maintenance on it. Is that true?
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know but it wouldn't surprise me either considering it probably needs it.
    Options
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just wondering because I can't get the dlc released today without a crown store.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe not maintenance exactly, a message was posted in another thread that the Crown store is down while an issue is being resolved.
    Options
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I logged out of the game until I can buy markarth.

Just wondering if it'll be announced when that is. This is so weird. that so little players cared. Anyway the website is so broken typing this and posting is super hard. I'll be off.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Yes, the Crown Store is temporarily unavailable while we work on an issue. We'll let everyone know when we plan to bring it back online.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as the crown store is down i can not access the prologue quest so here a little question

If i go directly to the new area, can i still after catch with the prologue quest ?

THank you
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • kirasdream
    kirasdream
    ✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »
    as the crown store is down i can not access the prologue quest so here a little question

If i go directly to the new area, can i still after catch with the prologue quest ?

THank you

Pretty sure you can do the prologue quest by going to your alliances (Glenumbra-Daggerfall, Auridon-Vulkhel Guard, Stonefalls-Davon's Watch) Mage guild and picking it up there.
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kirasdream wrote: »
    Lauranae wrote: »

THank you

Pretty sure you can do the prologue quest by going to your alliances (Glenumbra-Daggerfall, Auridon-Vulkhel Guard, Stonefalls-Davon's Watch) Mage guild and picking it up there.

Oh this is a brilliant idea!!!! thank you!!!
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the "issue" is the usual flood of people getting a DLC through Crown Selling.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maybe they were unloading more crates into the store and a floor jack broke

:#
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels like longest store has ever been down
    Options
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one question. Why does Gina not want us to play Markarth? :'(
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you try as me to find how to start the prologue without the store here what i did :smile:
    - guid mage of your alliance starter town : found a note asking me to find Gwendis
    - found her near the Harborage (i am AD), and then you can follow and have fun
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the Crown Store is temporarily unavailable while we work on an issue. We'll let everyone know when we plan to bring it back online.

Seems like you ran into quite an issue there. That's unfortunate, I was actually considering buying those skele face tattoos before the Halloween event is over but I couldn't yesterday and I can't today. Once again I wish to, but absolutely cannot spend money on your game because you guys just won't let me :p
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cries wrote: »
    [Quoted post was removed]

Who is going to get ESO+ just because they absolutely cannot wait to play Markarth, especially when there are several other bugs being fixed? That’s just silly. I’m sure it will be fixed soon and will be a better experience without the current launch bugs. Now I do recommend ESO+ and I’ve been subbed since I started the game, but not because one can’t wait a day or two for a DLC!
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on November 3, 2020 2:22PM
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When ZOS says 'issue', what they really mean is that there was a way to exploit it in a money loosing way.
    Options
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guess is pts build got copied over with 1 crown pricing. That has happened before.
    Options
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guess is pts build got copied over with 1 crown pricing. That has happened before.

Say byebye to that comment. They delete every post that mentions 1 crown items. :D
    Options
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The folks that are actually harmed by this are any players who wanted to buy any last-minute Hollowjack Crates and/or to buy anything from them with gems.

Store being down for the whole day basically chopped 24 hours off of their availability. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of things that are "times up" right now on the Crown Store. This is a really bad time for it to go down.
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who is going to get ESO+ just because they absolutely cannot wait to play Markarth, especially when there are several other bugs being fixed? That’s just silly. I’m sure it will be fixed soon and will be a better experience without the current launch bugs. Now I do recommend ESO+ and I’ve been subbed since I started the game, but not because one can’t wait a day or two for a DLC!

👀 I considered it....
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on November 3, 2020 2:23PM
    Options
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The folks that are actually harmed by this are any players who wanted to buy any last-minute Hollowjack Crates and/or to buy anything from them with gems.

Store being down for the whole day basically chopped 24 hours off of their availability. @ZOS_GinaBruno

No one cares those mounts are ugly anyways :D
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Aldmeri Dominion Champion - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Ðazzler - Stamina Arcanist - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - DC
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
    Options
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭

With the crown store disabled, your ESO plus status also doesn't update. This means that when you just bought it you still won't be able to go to Markarth unless it's back up. I just figured that out..
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on November 3, 2020 2:23PM
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92
    Options
  • Lord_Nikon
    Lord_Nikon
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get an extension by a day or two so that those of us that were hoping to get some things from the store before they timed out can do so?
    Options
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they extend the limited items by at least a day or more. :( This release brings back the horrible memories of the first few months of the original game release. Dropping through the world and such.
    Options
  • seventhirtyseven_
    seventhirtyseven_
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen the crown store go down for so long. Really curious to know what they've done to mess it up! Haven't been able to get Markarth yet!
    Options
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No one cares those mounts are ugly anyways :D

Maybe speak for yourself, there was something I had planned to get. I’ve never understood posts like this 🙄
    Options
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen the crown store go down for so long. Really curious to know what they've done to mess it up! Haven't been able to get Markarth yet!

This must be a new record. Usually the whole game is taken down and it's fixed right away. Makes me curious about what they broke
    Options
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Does this mean that the last 16hrs + on limited time items will get rolled back so we can finish our purchases? I own a housing guild and an answer on this matter would be greatly appreciated. We have a lot of people that had to wait till the end to get their limited time items and I would like to be able to tell them either "You'll be fine, just wait it out" or " Sorry, you'll have to just wait till next year". The amount of sheer speculation is becoming overwhelming.
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not up and it's just 1½ hour left on some limited time items :|
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options