The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Do you think ...

preevious
preevious
✭✭✭✭✭
That forum thread titles should give infos about what the thread is about so you know what you click for?

Do you think ... 54 votes

Yes, absolutely. It's a blatant lack of respect for your fellows forum users to put non-descriptive titles to threads. It's almost akin to clickbait, wich is one of the great plagues of the modern internet. Serioulsy, let's make the net a better place for everyone to enjoy !
64%
SirAndyGilvothopajDanikatDTStormfoxMuizerpreeviousBlkadrCillion3117VaranaVevvevFischblutTheImperfectSshadowSscaleJierdanitSpacemanSpiff1RaideenNord_RaseriNairinheStratloc 35 votes
No.
35%
badmojoHusanKnightpantherLumsdenmlEasily_LostWeesacspod88kkWreckfulAbandonSpiderKnightallhailskippyweedgeniusankeorYsbrielGrimTheReaper45ThechuckageElvenOverlordGrandchamp1989linuxladyStarlight_Whisper 19 votes
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, absolutely. It's a blatant lack of respect for your fellows forum users to put non-descriptive titles to threads. It's almost akin to clickbait, wich is one of the great plagues of the modern internet. Serioulsy, let's make the net a better place for everyone to enjoy !
    Hmm, I was expecting to be given the choice between "Yes" and "No".
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what-did-the-sweet-potato-say-to-the-tomato-i-think-therefore-i-yam.jpg

...look, its the best I can do based on the thread title. I'll see myself out now.
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Like this thread? No
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely should.
    Yes
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Roll the dice!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Thechuckage
    Thechuckage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    But is someone justified in using underhanded tactics for a nominally "good cause"?

No
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No.
    Weesacs wrote: »
    Like this thread? No

LMFAOO

the irony...
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You Monster
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...not on a Friday I don't.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    As there is no information in the thread title as to what this thread is about I'll put it down to click bait and jog on :D
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pffft, didn't even click it.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not only that! Each forum thread should come with
    * information about how many times this topic has been discussed in the past
    * a couple of automatically generated derailing and insulting posts that need to be removed by the mods
    * the usual PSA from the mods that derailing and insulting is wrong
    * at least one automatically generated reply that completely misses the topic
    * a bunch of automatically generated posts that just say "l2p"
    * some random gif's

...would save us all a LOT of time.
    Edited by thorwyn on October 31, 2020 8:50AM
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    I could never trust somebody to decide what is or isnt a good enough title.
    [DC/NA]
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called a "Cliffhanger Title", and is bannable on many forums.

This is not one of those forums.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get off my lawn.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Sic semper tyrannis.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think ...

...it's foolish,
    What you put me through?
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on October 31, 2020 3:11PM
  • ElvenOverlord
    ElvenOverlord
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Oh look at that my last 2 *** are flying away.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I think.
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player