The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Recipes Removed?

mythlover20
mythlover20
✭✭✭
This is probably just a case of me not paying attention; but, have the Double Bloody Mara and the Disastrously Bloody Mara recipes been removed from the game?

Today a guildmate asked if anyone could make them, and I offered. I know that I knew them, because my vampire used them all the time before Greymoor, and my master crafter learns literally everything I come across. But tonight I went in to make them and I couldn't find them on any of my characters.

Now, I thought it was just the game acting up - in the last hour I have crashed or been disconnected from the server eight times, and even my keybindings randomly changed when I switched toons - but, I just looked for them on the TTC website and they don't exist there, either.

I think I vaguely remember hearing something, somewhere, about the vampire recipes changing as well with Greymoor, but I can't be sure.

I would appreciate an answer, if you do not mind. I would like to let my guildmate know.

Thank you for your time. :)
"In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They were changed to Purified Bloody Mara and Corrupting Bloody Mara. References to the original names haven't been changed (like in Achievements). If you search for those, you should have them still. If not, you may have to file a ticket.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »
    They were changed to Purified Bloody Mara and Corrupting Bloody Mara. References to the original names haven't been changed (like in Achievements). If you search for those, you should have them still. If not, you may have to file a ticket.

They were changed in witchy writs, I think, but it seems to be the only place
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Sephyr wrote: »

They were changed in witchy writs, I think, but it seems to be the only place

Whoops! I forgot about them being in the writs. But yeah, aside from that I think that's the only place. Hopefully they'll fix those references that still exist soon.
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for telling me, everyone! I've let my guildmate know, as well. Hopefully he can get his writs done, now. :)
    "In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO the ones you are talking about are still there but has anyone seen that they removed the writ recipes from the chef/brewer ? even tho the writ quest says you can buy them there
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While their names hadn't yet been changed in the Witches Festival Achievements when I was still working on them during the recent event, they are treated as though their names have been changed.

I.E., the renamed versions give you credit toward the achievements, even though the achievements call for the old versions.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Scottfree2
      Scottfree2
      ✭✭✭
      Low level provisioners being unable to see recipes for sale by brewers and chefs has been acknowledged as a bug and is slated to be fixed (soon tm)

solution is to go w a high level provisioner and u will find dozens of recipes for sale.