The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random houseguest visitors?

ThoraldGM
ThoraldGM
✭✭✭
My special collectibles are maxed out with houseguests and more are on the way. Possible solutions (ways to rotate houseguests through limited slots) :

- A silhouette object that we can place as a houseguest. When placed, a list of available guests is displayed and we can select checkboxes for which ones might appear randomly in the silhouette's spot / path. Every time players return home, that houseguest would be a random roll.

- Add houseguest hooks / functions to the API so modders can randomize visitors etc.
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea. I like it less than just giving us more special collectible slots, but I like the idea. I gave you a bonus.