The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Morrowind Mushroom house

Raideen
Raideen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
WTB
vczcrovvy8sq.jpg
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd sell you mine if I could.
    Options
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please. Every time I go being sneaky in Sadrith Mora, i'm just like, why can't I steal the whole house <_< (Original Morrowind it was kinda possible xD)
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve about given up on waiting for Tel Galen to ever go on sale again and am working on building my own Telvanni wizard’s tower — I’ve seen some very ingenious builds using the Bosmer pods, which is some ways do resemble what I recall of Sadrith Mora from the original Morrowind. I will have to see whether I can find a way to utilize EHT to enable levitating to the upper levels because of course no self-respecting Telvanni wizard’s tower would have stairs! ;)

Of course, it won’t be in Morrowind, but they are not keen on outlanders owning property there — or else I’d definitely get an apartment in Balmorra and more besides!
    Options
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be happy to have any of the little houses in Sadrith Mora... and I am still quite disappointed there was no house in Balmora. Morrowind is an old game now, but it still sits very fondly in my heart.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
    Options
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    I would be happy to have any of the little houses in Sadrith Mora... and I am still quite disappointed there was no house in Balmora. Morrowind is an old game now, but it still sits very fondly in my heart.

I too was sad when I did not see an apartment in Balmora. That area feels sad and dead. It was one of my favorite places in Morrowind. I had a certain house/room I kept all my stuff it. I just laid things down on this bed.

I love that Sadrith Mora quest home. I dont much care for musrhoom/organic homes but those small ones in VVardenfell are really nice.

I wish overall the homes were in more populated areas, so you could see people running around outside, making them feel more alive.

Options
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been waiting for this home as well. It seems ridiculous to me that they keep creating new homes when players are repeatedly asking to buy the old homes.
    Still.
    Why do we have to wait one, two years or more for a chance to buy these old homes in zones people don't even visit anymore?
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »

I too was sad when I did not see an apartment in Balmora. That area feels sad and dead. It was one of my favorite places in Morrowind. I had a certain house/room I kept all my stuff it. I just laid things down on this bed.

I love that Sadrith Mora quest home. I dont much care for musrhoom/organic homes but those small ones in VVardenfell are really nice.

I wish overall the homes were in more populated areas, so you could see people running around outside, making them feel more alive.

we dont want an apartment.
    we want like the others said "a small house" we can buy and own.
    small 1 room underground house, with just 1 room in it like we had in morrowind.
    Options
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »

we dont want an apartment.
    we want like the others said "a small house" we can buy and own.
    small 1 room underground house, with just 1 room in it like we had in morrowind.

When I say apartment I mean in traditional terms. The Balmora homes are like apartments or condos. I dont mean a 1 room inn when I say apartment. The interior of those could easily be 3-4 rooms plus a basement, some even an upstairs and patio.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some people seem to be looking at this photo and thinking it’s the giant mushroom tower, lol
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some people seem to be looking at this photo and thinking it’s the giant mushroom tower, lol

Ya not understanding why.

This is the second (I believe) house one comes across if they take the path to the left of the guild trader next to the wayshrine in Sadtith Mora. I think this specific house is in between the first one you come across and the one that you get to go inside for the Sun-In-Shadow quest.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ya not understanding why.

This is the second (I believe) house one comes across if they take the path to the left of the guild trader next to the wayshrine in Sadtith Mora. I think this specific house is in between the first one you come across and the one that you get to go inside for the Sun-In-Shadow quest.

The positioning of the large mushroom behind the house might make one think that if you did not look closely at the round door and then notice the scale.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was wrong about it being the second or third house. Its actually the first. Its right next to the guild trader area. The large mushroom on top is part of the house.

The second and third picture are looking at the left side of the house.

rwjzxt4xuqno.png
    5bxjsb74dyms.png
    wzw4uvz6i1fe.png
    Edited by Raideen on October 21, 2020 5:02AM
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there another empty house in Sadrith Mora like that that does not have a mushroom cap on top?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there another empty house in Sadrith Mora like that that does not have a mushroom cap on top?

I think there are a few with no mushrooms.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ya there are a few. I saw some today. I like the house with the mushroom on it though. Adds character
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ya there are a few. I saw some today. I like the house with the mushroom on it though. Adds character

I generally like the mushrooms in Vvardenfell, except I have the same visceral reaction to those flesh-colored ones that most people seem to have. Ugh.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was interested in those Telvanni style house too, its looks so magical and could have great interiors too
    https://imgur.com/a/1lLwhFa

But since it's not available for players and only Tel Galen available, you can build your own
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccxfgCXGFdE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W9EgYMOnV0

I decided too to build my own Telvanni tower in Ald Velothi to make it similar to Dubdil Alar Tower here is how it was ended for now
    https://imgur.com/a/MV7a8dT
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That’s really awesome!

I haven’t tried any custom builds yet so I’ll have to wait.

:)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like a mushroom house that looks like TES 3's, and not the flesh tower looking monstrosities we got with ESO.
    Options