The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How get items from one character to another on same account?Solved

WastingDouglas
WastingDouglas
Soul Shriven
Helo is little complicated I start from beginning
I buy ESO for Xbox One 2 years ago, I start playing more recently 5months. I choose wrong class and because is maybe not impossible change class I created new character. BUT, before this I log in every day for daily bonus I got many experience scroools and done stuff. Now I need to transfered to new character. Sending by email is imposible, I choose by another account (xbox live account) another character and send her everything as is possible. But this experience scrool instant research is not possible. I read some about bank. But in my first character I expand inventory and bank capacity. After I save everything what left in first character to bank, log in to new character, I not see anything from first character. My question is :is any way for get expansion capacity bank and inventory for all characters on one account? Because this is crazy. I have 6000 gold and next expansion cost 28500 gold for bank and 11000 for character. I accept loosing character with all quests completed, but I need all scroools and bonus stuff. Thank you so much for any answer.
Edited by WastingDouglas on November 1, 2020 5:34PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deposit whatever you want into your bank account. That is accessible to all characters. The only thing that cannot be deposited is bound to character items but they are very rare in this game.

And the bank is the only way this can be done.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account-wide storage is possible via that account's bank, crafting bag, housing storage, and mailbox.

A. Bank space is shared account-wide. Merely go to any banker and any item currently stored in your bank can be picked up by any character. Unlocked gear can also be deconstructed at crafting stations, so you may want to lock special items so you don't destroy them by accident.
    You can buy Bank space upgrades from the banker or the Crown Store, or subscribe for doubled bank space.

B. Crafting Bag is ESO+ only account-wide storage for crafting mats. Mats will be pulled from your Crafting Bag while using crafting stations first until emptied, then your bag/bank. It will remain accessible to pull mats out of once you no longer have ESO+, but you can no longer put more mats inside. You can subscribe to ESO+ to activate the Crafting Bag.

C. Housing Storage is storage chests that can be placed in your houses, accessible to any character who travels to the house. There are 4 30-slot chests and 4 60-slot chests. One is obtained through leveling rewards at level 18, while the others are available for Master Writ Vouchers, Tel Var Stones or Crowns. These all count as collectibles, so there are varying limits on how many storage chests certain homes can hold. You can place the same chest in multiple homes and the inventory will stay the same. (You can also use houses to store certain amounts of furnishings, which will also be available to all visiting characters.)

D. The Mailbox is available account-wide, however, storage has some quirks. There is a limit to total messages and most will time out after 30 days, in which case the items attached are lost. However, it can be useful for items that don't time out like Alliance War geode rewards or short term storage for items that do. If you have a trusted friend or guildmates, you can also use what my friends and I called "the bank of the bounce" in which we sent a mail with five items attached to a friend and they "bounced" it back to us. It costs a little gold, but it cuts down on inventory for a bit until we eventually had to collect the items from the mailbox.

Hope this helps!
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you got the item from a level-up reward, I believe it is bound to the character that leveled up. If you got the item from a daily login reward, you should be able to place it in bank and any other one of your characters can go to bank and withdraw it.

Also, are both characters on the same megaserver? That is, are they both on XBox EU or both on XBox NA? You can only share the bank with characters on same megaserver. If by some chance, one character is on XBox EU and one is on XBox NA, those are separate servers and there is no sharing between them.
  • WastingDouglas
    WastingDouglas
    Soul Shriven
    Yes booths is EU server, but problem is experience scrools I have many, but this is not show up in bank. I save to bank, but after I log in in anorher character is not in bank.next problrm I have level 9 with new character and first character have level 19.and I not have enought gold for expanding anything bank or inventory.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes booths is EU server, but problem is experience scrools I have many, but this is not show up in bank. I save to bank, but after I log in in anorher character is not in bank.next problrm I have level 9 with new character and first character have level 19.and I not have enought gold for expanding anything bank or inventory.

Both characters are on the same account, right? Same username and all that.

Any item that is bankable should show up to any character on the same account.

However, not all experience scrolls are the same. Some are not bankable.
    So we'd like you to double check which type of scroll it is. You need to look on the upper right corner of the experience scroll and see what it says.

Example:
    00oIlkQ.png

If it says "Bind On Pickup", as that picture does, it means its bankable, but bound to characters on the same account.

"Bind on Equip" means its bankable and tradeable, unless you equip it or use it, in which case it becomes bound to characters on the same account.

"Character-Bound" means that only that character can use it. These items are usually not bankable.
  • WastingDouglas
    WastingDouglas
    Soul Shriven
    oh thank you so much for your explanation. This scrools is from daily login mostly. I must look on type. Thanks again. edit:now I know why is not show up on another character, all scrool is marked as "bound" I must used or deleted character and lost it. This explain loot thanks all of you for answers. Now I need get some gold, is some way or quest for my character only level 10?i have only 6000 gold and I need little more. here is picture all scrool from first character
    Edited by WastingDouglas on October 24, 2020 8:11AM
  • WastingDouglas
    WastingDouglas
    Soul Shriven
    Here is pictures all scrools from first character
    a6bec01357169951.jpg

Edited by WastingDouglas on October 24, 2020 8:16AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you running around Tamriel naked, @WastingDouglas? B)
  • WastingDouglas
    WastingDouglas
    Soul Shriven
    yes because I want delete this character and all armor I send to another account for use.but after I find how mutch experience scrools I have and this scrools is not bankable I must play little longer with this character because I have 36 experience scroll and will be shame lost this count experience scrools.
  • MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The daily reward scrolls are not character bound, they can be banked. I bank them all the time. You should be able to bank them. You're doing something wrong.
  • WastingDouglas
    WastingDouglas
    Soul Shriven
    No this experience scrool is not bankable is bound on pictup I think. I must used in this specific character before deleted.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are "bound" and "bound on pickup" items - those can be banked and "character bound" those cannot be. What does it look like when you cannot bank those that are just "bound"? Are you sure you are using your bank, not guild bank or something other? Are you using bank on same account? You said that you send all your stuff to another account by mail, are you trying to move thing between characters on one account or between different accounts?
  • WastingDouglas
    WastingDouglas
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I try all scrool take to bank I cannot use guild bank and no not show up.
    I try to send to another account, but this scrools is not show up on list items for send.
    Edited by WastingDouglas on October 29, 2020 10:13AM
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I try all scrool take to bank I cannot use guild bank and no not show up.
    I try to send to another account, but this scrools is not show up on list items for send.

You cannot send them to another account as they are bound.

About bank:
    1. You go to bank
    2. Deposit scrolls into bank
    3. Log into another character on the same account
    4. Don't see scrolls
    Right?
  • WastingDouglas
    WastingDouglas
    Soul Shriven
    Yes exactly
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are items that are bound on character. Those items can't be banked.