The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PS4 EU) Random normal dungeon queue in activity finder putting me in vet dungeon group bug.

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
Multiple times today, too many to remember and on 2 different -50 alts that I have been levelling today, I have queued for a random normal dungeon in activity finder and it has put me in a situation where I haven't gone to the dungeon, the group says vet, in the top right it says I lack the level/cp to enter, I cannot travel on player, wayshrine in or even physically enter by travelling to the dungeon.
I spoke to a group once and they insisted it was on normal, but all these times I have had no option but to leave the group and face the penalty time.
This has happened so many times.
I do not know how to recreate it as it seems sporadic but frequent.

Any advice on how to force it to happen so i can recreate so that I can show proof would be welcome.
I will continue to queue for the next few days as I have another 2 alts to level, so I assume this will continue to happen.
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    Known bug, no word on when there will be a fix.
    Edited by MoonlightShadow on October 29, 2020 10:43PM
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Known bug, no word on when there will be a fix.

I didn't actually know it was a known bug until i saw it in a different thread after I made this one.
    The jump bug has been in the game as long as I remember, where you group but don't get jumped into the dungeon then have to either travel on player, wayshrine or even some times physically enter the dungeon.
    This bug though is beyond annoying. Not only do you not get to do the dungeon but you can't queue for another one for 12+ mins.
    Add that to now we can only do certain dungeons at certain levels, it has increased my 0-50 level mission so much. I used to be able to level and do all dungeons in half a day, now it is taking 1 day and a half.

It's stupid that as a max CP alt I can run through every normal group dungeon on my own but I can't queue for them.
    Edited by Stinkyremy on October 30, 2020 5:24AM
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

The team is aware of this issue and investigating a fix for it. Thank you for your patience here. In the mean time we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.