The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC Help

Whiteboy7698
Whiteboy7698
Soul Shriven
First time buying a dlc ever fort this game. I wanted the Necromoncer character so I went to the page in game and it said Elswer was 3500 crowns and comes with the Necro. I purchased the dlc and clicked on it in the collectables page and nothing that I can tell happened. I went to create new character and the necro is still locked. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're buying Elsweyr in the Crown Store, @Whiteboy7698, the Necromancer class is a separate purchase.

Outside of the Crown Store, there are a few bundles that include Elsweyr and Necromancer together ... such as the Greymoor Collector's Edition or Greymoor Standard Edition.

If you don't want Elsweyr without the Necromancer class, you can submit an Online Support ticket to get your crowns refunded to you.

After that's completed, find one of the bundles in the ESO store or your favorite retailer using real life money.