The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My e-mail got hacked and set for deletion, I need ESO staff to change my e-mail

Deyirn
Deyirn
✭✭✭
Today my e-mail that's connected to my ESO account had been hacked and I can't log into it, because when I try, an error message appears saying "Account scheduled for deletion".

The e-mail provider in question is Protonmail. I've sent them a ticket explaining the situation and asked them not to delete it, but it says it takes 1-2 days before they take action so I don't know if my e-mail won't get deleted by then.

I tried changing my e-mail on the ESO Account Settings website, but when I do that, it sends a confirmation code to the e-mail I can't access and thus I can't change my e-mail.

I wish some staff member from ESO can see this can help me.

I don't want to lose my ESO account.

EDIT: I also made a ticket for ESO staff to see my problem. My ticket number: 201025-007191

Edited by Deyirn on October 25, 2020 11:53PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_GinaBruno

One of them or their sidekicks should be able to help you.

Edit: And good luck.

I would like to suggest changing your passwords to everything. Not saying it is the case with you but many of us often reuse the same password for multiple things with is a very bad practice as it means if they access one thing they can access many. Separate passwords that are also good passwords are the best course of action.
    Edited by idk on October 25, 2020 10:55PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to start a Support ticket to get my e-mail changed, @Deyirn ... when my old e-mail became locked out after the AT&T-Yahoo split.

You might want to do the same.

Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 25, 2020 11:15PM
  • Deyirn
    Deyirn
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_GinaBruno

One of them or their sidekicks should be able to help you.

Edit: And good luck.

I would like to suggest changing your passwords to everything. Not saying it is the case with you but many of us often reuse the same password for multiple things with is a very bad practice as it means if they access one thing they can access many. Separate passwords that are also good passwords are the best course of action.

Thanks, I already changed as many passwords as I can and created new e-mail account which I sent as a ticked to the Staff members to change my account to it.

I had to start a Support ticket to get my e-mail changed, @Deyirn ... when my old e-mail became locked out after the AT&T-Yahoo split.

You might want to do the same.

Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.
    Thanks, I edited my initial message with my ticket number.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Deyrin, we just wanted to confirm for you that we have received your ticket and it is in the right place. A support agent will reach out soon.

Thanks for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Deyirn
    Deyirn
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Deyrin, we just wanted to confirm for you that we have received your ticket and it is in the right place. A support agent will reach out soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Thank you, the folks at customer support reached out to me and my problem is resolved. :smiley:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update. With customer support helping to resolve the issue, we are closing the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.