Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hide conversation dialog and responses addon?

Skandov
Skandov
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,

I'm looking for an addon that will let me hide the dialog when talking to NPCs - Now, I do know there is one called Immersive Things, but that doesn't really cover the type of addon that I'm looking for. I would like to be able to hide both the responses and NPC text and let the responses appear when NPC is finished talking - I don't know if there's an addon that will let you do something like that?

I really like the way cut-scenes and NPC interaction works in SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic) and would like something that would replicate that kind of experience. :smile:

Can anybody help me find this, if it does exist?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Skandov
    Skandov
    Soul Shriven
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    I used the search option @ ESOUI to search for "dialog"

There are many more, but the top result was NTak Dialog

Try the search and see if there are any others that are closer to your specific needs.
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/search.php

Thank you very much. I ended up trying this one and it is pretty darn close to what I'm looking for. It will let you delay responses to after the NPC is finished talking and hide the dialog text as well, but it timed by how quick the text is fading in, but it's so close to what I initially wanted, so it's good enough.

Thanks again!
    Edited by Skandov on October 29, 2020 2:36PM
    Answer ✓