The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Error Code 307/Disconnects

SilverGT2000
SilverGT2000
Soul Shriven
I was on crafting character maxing out Alchemy to 50. I was disconnected and recieved error code 307. I didn't do anything wrong/out of the norm at a crafting station.

After looking up this error code 307. I saw that you need to wait 15-20min so the character/account data can catch up. So I waited longer than 20min and was able to get back on the game but once again I get kicked after less than 5 minutes with the same error code of 307.

How can I or who can I request to fix this so I can play the game. Please understand I'm not angry but I pay for this game and have been on since beta( Which I loved). I literally just renewed my membership again so it didn't lapse.

Sadly I'm not able to play the game I'm paying for which is annoying but I understand there are bugs that occur with online gaming.

Just needed to bring this to supports attention so it can be fixed so I can return to game and help any other players that may he experiencing this issue as well.

Respectfully,

A Fan