The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

I'm Looking for specific addons

Alduin_Fordragon
Dear ESO comunitty,

I want to ask you about some addons:

1. Is there an addon that can make the character sheet/inventory bigger? (where you equip the items not the items inventory)
2. Is there an addon that allow me to customize and hide my compass ? (preferably hide/unhide with keybind)
3. Are more addons that change the art stile of any UI element?
- I like the ideea of Morrowind/Oblivion interface addons, but they feel low res.
4. Please share all the immersive addons you like and use.
- I use: Votan's Darker Nights, True Exploration, Votan's Tamriel Map, Harven's Quest Journal.

Please fell free to share your favorite addons, i want to check them all.

Thank you
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 28, 2020 12:08PM
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for an add-on that delivers pizzas

My add-ons are not for immersion. They are for convenience.
    :#
    Edited by barney2525 on October 28, 2020 11:09AM
    Options
  • Alduin_Fordragon
    barney2525 wrote: »
    I'm looking for an add-on that delivers pizzas

My add-ons are not for immersion. They are for convenience.
    :#

Then why feel the need to respond me just to make fun?
    Options
  • Alduin_Fordragon
    mairwen85 wrote: »

Thanks Captain Obvious, you are really helpful.
    Options
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You could actually use the advanced search option to define your parameters and produce a list of addons you can order by popularity. In all finding exactly what you want (if it exists) in about 15mins. Its a much easier way to curate and identify what you want than ambiguously asking random people on a forum and waiting all day for responses (much quicker and efficient too); failing that, at the very least you'll also be able to ask questions of addon authors about current and future features of addons that are similar to, but not quite what you're after.

From that same link, you could also access the ESOUI forums and question a community far more likely to give you the answers you want, obviously.

Apologies if that's not helpful to you.

Edited by mairwen85 on October 28, 2020 2:25PM
    Options
  • Alduin_Fordragon

You could actually use the advanced search option to define your parameters and produce a list of addons you can order by popularity. In all finding exactly what you want (if it exists) in about 15mins. Its a much easier way to curate and identify what you want than ambiguously asking random people on a forum and waiting all day for responses (much quicker and efficient too); failing that, at the very least you'll also be able to ask questions of addon authors about current and future features of addons that are similar to, but not quite what you're after.

From that same link, you could also access the ESOUI forums and question a community far more likely to give you the answers you want, obviously.

Apologies if that's not helpful to you.

No, i apologise.
    I was thinking you were ironic.
    Before i made this post i searched many addons on that site.
    What i found out is some addons do things that are not in theyr description.
    For example: Bandit UI do more than just change your UI.
    Thats whay i asked on forums, but it seems people are not so nice.
    Thank you for your post.
    Options