The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

DK DOT'S BUG

aslancik12
aslancik12
✭✭
there is a bug while playing dk.Dots doesn't hit for a time and then hitting all damage at once. and that means like 16k damage in 1 sec.

Anyone experienced this before ? i was the dk but still feeling not good :D feel like something wrong.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing DK this week and haven't noticed anything like you mentioned, only IC and BGs though, can't be bothered with Cyrodiil right now.

Where were you when this happened?

Fairly often my rural internet will hiccup and then the game catches me up to speed, everyone zips around for a second and all my damage ticks will stack, but I believe that's only presented on your client alone.

Perhaps a ping spike?
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    DK main here. Never seen anything like what you're describing. Perhaps it's some sort of latency issue?
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    I've been playing DK this week and haven't noticed anything like you mentioned, only IC and BGs though, can't be bothered with Cyrodiil right now.

Fairly often my rural internet will hiccup and then the game catches me up to speed, everyone zips around for a second and all my damage ticks will stack, but I believe that's only presented on your client alone.

Perhaps a ping spike?

maybe but it doesnt seems like spike . i was dueling in bergama.80 -90 ping max.and my other skills was hitting normally. I just couldn't hit with a dot for a 1 min and then all dot stacks hit at the same time.Was dueling with a sNb and he said ''whaAAAT '' :D 16k health just gone at once.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    aslancik12 wrote: »

Perhaps a ping spike?

maybe but it doesnt seems like spike . i was dueling in bergama.80 -90 ping max.and my other skills was hitting normally. I just couldn't hit with a dot for a 1 min and then all dot stacks hit at the same time.Was dueling with a sNb and he said ''whaAAAT '' :D 16k health just gone at once.

What platform? That can make a difference
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭
    aslancik12 wrote: »

Perhaps a ping spike?

What platform? That can make a difference

EU / PC