The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Global Cool Downs - Changes since Patch

kijima
kijima
✭✭✭✭✭
I know what I think, please confirm.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
Kijima - AD DK Derps
Annure - AD NB Derps
Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its really really bad and I don't even have an aoe heavy build. This has been going on long enough and this latest test just feels like a repeat of a previous test. Are they actually just trolling us at this point?
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its really really bad and I don't even have an aoe heavy build. This has been going on long enough and this latest test just feels like a repeat of a previous test. Are they actually just trolling us at this point?

Due to what they said in their recent updates and the newest tests, I believe their "data" suggests performance was most improved by limiting group size and healing to groups (as expected). However it's still not good enough so they are now combining limited groups and group only healing with other tests.

I play Nightblades a large majority of the time, and I disagree with any cooldowns or recovery decreases. Slight ramping cost would be a good thing in my opinion, Templar Jabs/Sweeps the exception is it is a class spammable. They may be a couple more but that's the biggest one in my eyes.
    Edited by ThePedge on October 22, 2020 12:36AM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo healers in cyro are eating it at the moment.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Solo healers in cyro are eating it at the moment.

Even healers in groups are struggling. As a friend said "Next Test is when a player casts a heal they die."
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheesy proc builds are the go atm, crutch or not (well, it's a crutch lets be honest)

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps