The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Where are Imga?

SourSticker
SourSticker
Soul Shriven
I'm really confused why we still doesn't meet any Imga people. This is so interesting part of original lore, but we never saw any of them on Valenwood. I mean, since developers reuse model's rigs so often, why not to make the Imga race based on the ogre model, for example? They have very similar body proportions.
w31dk2mejz3a.png7saiy2k3grix.png

• prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Imga are currently wherever Fallenesti is. No idea how they ALL went with a single city, but that's the story the game is giving us. I assume if we ever get that, possibly as a DLC later on, we'll see them.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fallinesti DLC would be amazing! Also, a DLC for the wood elves, whose territory we've seen in its entirety.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athan1 wrote: »
    Fallinesti DLC would be amazing! Also, a DLC for the wood elves, whose territory we've seen in its entirety.

Yes, every race has a DLC and a full-size home besides Bosmer. (edit: Breton don't have a DLC actually, forgot about that, but they do have a full-size home)

Western Valenwood also sorely needs a full-size home. Perhaps this could be the Ayleid Ruins home some have asked for, since the Bosmer welcomed refugee Ayleid*, although this would also go well in a Nibenay DLC.

Anyhow yes, give us Imga. Maybe even a polymorph.

* see Lorebook: "Ayleid Survivals In Valenwood"

Edited by Urzigurumash on October 29, 2020 12:17AM
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do think as someone said it has been mentioned they fled to Fallinesti when the Alliance war broke out. Then Fallinesti when poof into Oblivion.

So I do think they will put the city and the Imga into the game, Imga as a playable race would be epic..-wink wink at zos-
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP