The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Placeable Water

hexentb16_ESO
hexentb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Its pretty much all in the name of the post but imagine all the fun stuff we could do if there were "furniture" that were basically placeable water. It would be a lot easier to make than you'd think. Making it possible to swim in might be another story but the visual effect would be easy enough. First thing I'd do is build a bath house.

Pretty please ZOS add this into the game for our player homes!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have in mind strictly filled containers like the fountains, tubs and Daedric bowl that we have now? Or an ability to fill any container with water? Or a sort of “negative space” that would replace the ground element where it was placed and be filled with water? I imagining that all but the first would be a lot of work to implement. Or something else entirely? In any case, I always love to have more options for furnishing and customization! :)
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have in mind strictly filled containers like the fountains, tubs and Daedric bowl that we have now? Or an ability to fill any container with water? Or a sort of “negative space” that would replace the ground element where it was placed and be filled with water? I imagining that all but the first would be a lot of work to implement. Or something else entirely? In any case, I always love to have more options for furnishing and customization! :)

I'm not sure what external non-eso related links are allowed here so I won't link anything specifically but look up Fallout 4 mods that add placeable water. What I have in mind is basically a structure piece..like the solitude walkway or some other large floor "furniture" except it looks like water and has no collision. Something we could surround with walls or rocks to make a pool or place near a dropped/lowered floor to make a bathing room. The more sizes the better since putting animated objects like that next to each other like we do floors wouldn't work.
  • AoEnwyr
    AoEnwyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I have some houses I'd like to build natural looking ponds or water features using rocks and placeable water. Even if they made some large rock pools that would be great as fountains don't really cut it
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never understood why there is nothing that even resembles water. I'd like to put some in kitchen sinks, create fountains, fill the basin of the achievment waterfall, create ponds.....
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea, similar to how they added fog/snow/nimbus/dark tentacles we need water.