The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Suggestion: Endless day or night options for player homes.

hexentb16_ESO
hexentb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Given the lighting issues for structural pieces it would super dope if we could change a setting for our player homes that made it always night or day.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Psijic home they gave us a couple of years ago has an endless day.

I suggest this is a long shot. This is information that has to be tracked by the server. If we cannot have more furnishing slots due to server load then I doubt this has much chance.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I love to see the whole day/night cycle in most of my homes, I would love to have this as an option! I made a horror-themed house as an entry for a Halloween-themed contest and would LOVE if I could set the time to perpetual twilight so the lighting and mood would be just right for visitors... :mrgreen:
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    The Psijic home they gave us a couple of years ago has an endless day.

I suggest this is a long shot. This is information that has to be tracked by the server. If we cannot have more furnishing slots due to server load then I doubt this has much chance.

I actually hate this but can see where the option might be useful.

I would think it possible to not only make it night or day, but also have a slider so you could change the sun position to any hour of the day.

How much coding work this would be I cannot say without knowledge of the source code.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA