Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

bound event items "infect" unbound items

markulrich1966
markulrich1966
✭✭✭✭✭
system: xbox

I had this problem already at summerset event with the Alinor archway, tall.
Now it destroyed 10 skeletal marionette parts I wanted to sell for 200.000 gold.

Had listed them in a store, then removed them to sell them in another one with better location.
Just now they are suddenly bound after I took them from my mail.

With the Alinor arcs, I "turned" an unbound in my inventory by buying one from the event merchant.

There should be a marker on unbound items that avoids that they are transformed to bound during events, this is pretty annoying and can be expensive (had sold 20 skeletal parts sold for 400k gold already).
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wish that if an item exists in unbound form that all instances of it would be unbound for simplicity and ease of inventory management! I’ve tried to place bound instances of furnishings only to have an unbound copy get placed instead, which is aggravating.

Did you submit a ticket regarding your archway and skeletal marionette parts?
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wish that if an item exists in unbound form that all instances of it would be unbound for simplicity and ease of inventory management! I’ve tried to place bound instances of furnishings only to have an unbound copy get placed instead, which is aggravating.

Did you submit a ticket regarding your archway and skeletal marionette parts?

no, no ticket. I'm too upset at moment. Not because of the potential loss of gold, but because this game meanwhile is perma-frustrating me. Nerfs, bugs, and at moment I must log out and back in after finishing 2 dolmen leveling up my alts, as the sound stops working. This is so immersion breaking, the relaxing "holiday" character of an event at Iluvamir dolmen is completely destroyed. This game was so fun, and now bugs and nerfs around every corner, this really sucks.