The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group finder

agen.fi
agen.fi
✭✭✭
Group finder does not get you in dungeon, but most annoyingly it won't let you leave group, even after logging off.
Atleast in PC EU ATM.
  • agen.fi
    agen.fi
    ✭✭✭
    agen.fi wrote: »
    Group finder does not get you in dungeon, but most annoyingly it won't let you leave group, even after logging off.
    Atleast in PC EU ATM.

And you can kickoff people from group, but you all are still in queue and can't get off it.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two characters bugged this way...have been since this afternoon, I am really hoping that it clears at daily reset.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • agen.fi
    agen.fi
    ✭✭✭
    And when logging with char who was in queue, will still be in queue after yesterday.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, have two characters stuck like this, very frustrating as I am wanting to level them...submitted to support early yesterday and still no response.

Ticket number 201025-003259.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @agen.fi

Please be sure to open a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com regarding this issue.

If you already have an open ticket, feel free to provide your ticket number so that we can check on its status for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • agen.fi
    agen.fi
    ✭✭✭
    Still in queue on one char ticket # 201028-003468.
    And can't get to n/vrandom at any char...