The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Secuity Question help

ShadowDraconian
ShadowDraconian
Soul Shriven
Hello I cannot remember my old security question and all the help I could find is if I didnt have access to my account which I do, is there any way to change my old question without remembering it?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @ShadowDraconian

If you cannot remember your security question then please fill out the account recovery form linked to in this article. Please be sure to describe the specific issue that you are experiencing in the additional comments box.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ShadowDraconian
    ShadowDraconian
    Soul Shriven
    ok its just I still remember my password so I still have my account its just my security question I cannot remember...
  • ShadowDraconian
    ShadowDraconian
    Soul Shriven
    also I cannot find where the form is...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ShadowDraconian

The account recovery form can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • ShadowDraconian
    ShadowDraconian
    Soul Shriven
    yes that is the issue there is no option to best describe my issue...
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @ShadowDraconian

Please ensure that you have tried these steps:
    • Log into the user account at the account website: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com.
    • From the drop down menu of the account overview, choose the option Update Security Question.
    • From there you can make the changes you wish.
    If you are unable to resolve this issue following the steps above, then in order to properly assist with this issue we will need you to submit a ticket through our Account Recovery form. We recommend selecting "I Can't Log In" as your issue type and describing the specific issue that you are encountering with your security question in the additional comments box.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 27, 2020 1:56PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • ShadowDraconian
    ShadowDraconian
    Soul Shriven
    ok thank you I will do that the moment I am free and mentally sound enough to do it!