The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Witch's Festival Writ - Pack Leader's Bone Broth

ZomZom
ZomZom
✭✭✭
I don't do vet dungeons and the availability of Dragon Bones is really scarce. Should I abandon this one? It's blocking my ability to do any more Festival writs.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Buy it from a guild trader?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZomZom wrote: »
    I don't do vet dungeons and the availability of Dragon Bones is really scarce. Should I abandon this one? It's blocking my ability to do any more Festival writs.

You don’t have to do group dungeons on vet level to get stuff to decon, right?

I don’t do dungeons much either on vet or normal so I just buy style mats I need from guild traders.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't do vet dungeons(...)

The difficulty mode of a dungeon doesn't influence the content of plunder drops. Rng is always the decisive factor.

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You don’t have to do group dungeons on vet level to get stuff to decon, right?

I don’t do dungeons much either on vet or normal so I just buy style mats I need from guild traders.

Now that I read this again I wasn’t entirely clear.

If you run the dungeon on normal and get gear (I think it’s Fang Lair that has this style mat) and decon it you can get the mats. Only difference between normal and vet is that normal drops blue quality gear and vet drops purple.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA