The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Bug] Sunspire Trial - Trapped in a Hallway out of phase from group (my perspective only)

Casdha
Casdha
✭✭✭✭✭
I was in the Sunspire Trial and I fell off of a cliff (dang wild hunt ring). When I respawned I found myself in the starting area. I went through the door and it was a very long loading screen. There was another door and when I went through that one, after another loading screen I found myself in a hallway with a door at either end, neither of which I could go through. Everyone said they could see me and I was resurrected several times by other members of the group even though I could not see the group. I was able to apparently aggro the dragon, even though I couldn't see it. I was also hit and killed several times by the things I assume was going on with the group. I eventually had to log out and back in. Once I did I loaded back in with the group. The video shows the hallway I was in and the effects and getting resurrected. It should also show where I logged out and back in, rejoining the group.

Edit: to correct the quick post I made during the trial and to thank my other Guildies at Elder Moot for inviting me along and putting up with me and this bug (and no headset) Thanks ya'll I've not made a chat cover with Elder Moot on it yet.

Edited by Casdha on October 25, 2020 6:34AM
Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After seeing the video I think I was right in the belly of the dragon when I attempted to go through the door you see at the far end of the hall in the video (attempt not shown but I couldn't go through the door). At the first of the video I was apparently in the water as far as the group was concerned. On into the video you see where I ran to and stopped compared to where I wound up when I rejoined the group. The group saw me in those locations in relation to the dragon and water from their point of view even though I was in the hall from mine.

Edited: for more detail
    Edited by Casdha on October 25, 2020 6:21AM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%