The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templars for the next (last?) 2 Test Weeks

Mr_Nobody
Mr_Nobody
✭✭✭✭✭
What class are you changing to?

Been on a gankblade for a while and magDK, got boring after some time.
Edited by Mr_Nobody on October 17, 2020 8:06AM
~ @Niekas ~

• West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn not again. I was happy to finally play templar.

I hate spamming dizzy.

• Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there more tests coming up? Where did you read that?
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husan wrote: »
    Are there more tests coming up? Where did you read that?

ALLIANCE WAR / PVP TOPICS ;) Its official that for the next 2 weeks you won't find any templars in Cyrodiil ~ Or if you find them, hopefully as an enemy, they will stand still and give you AP.

~ @Niekas ~

• Dunning_Kruger
    Dunning_Kruger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im finishing up my master angler.

:smile:

Hopefully they do not make Templar jabs single target because well it would be trash.

For the Queen bby
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finished all my tier 1s, so I can go back to playing bgs. By the time these tests are over they're putting in the new transmute rewards so I won't have to bother with tier 1s anymore if I don't want to.
    Still don't understand why they couldn't create expections for skills like jabs or rune focus. Seems lazy to me.
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just read the new Test variables for Cyrodiil coming at October 19th.
    Checking my skill setup, it literally kills my mainchar Templar in PvP. So either I find another game until the DLC comes out or I run around and only use Siege weapons or repair walls? yeah...great plan...*sarcasm off*
  • OOJIMMY
    OOJIMMY
    ✭✭✭
    Just read the new Test variables for Cyrodiil coming at October 19th.
    Checking my skill setup, it literally kills my mainchar Templar in PvP. So either I find another game until the DLC comes out or I run around and only use Siege weapons or repair walls? yeah...great plan...*sarcasm off*

I was excited I could start to pvp again. Another 2 weeks of either being a siege lord or just pve.
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally gave up on playing any magic class during these tests and just switched to stam.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Dunning_Kruger
    Dunning_Kruger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slot sword singer; and start swanging. You will be miserable. Trust me.

For the Queen bby
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, not 1 game wrecking change has a substantial impact? Let's combine a couple and make people even more restricted!
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our pvp guild made the decision to take a break until tests end, so I'm just going to Cyro to get some chars to alliance war skill line 10 and hunting for gladiator's proofs. Playing ww and gankblade until my templar healer main is playable again.
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »
    Hm, not 1 game wrecking change has a substantial impact? Let's combine a couple and make people even more annoyed!

fixed that for you. you're welcome ;)
  • Ecfigies
    Ecfigies
    ✭✭✭
    They reduced the amount of players because limiting the class which players can play, therefore they reduced the lag, quite extraordinary idea. Also this not only apply to Templars, but several class affected by these, mostly magicka.

So PVP will be full with sNB using Clever/NMA/Balorgh with Torc of Tonal Constancy and Lava's Food.

So they're reaching what they want.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to be playing the class that spends the money they save by not subbing to ESO on single-player games. ;) Really miss my guild though ...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been able to get my Magicka Templar to work within the cooldowns ... but that doesn't mean I like the playstyle.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been able to get my Magicka Templar to work within the cooldowns ... but that doesn't mean I like the playstyle.

HOW!!! :'(