The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does being subscribed equate to owning Greymoor?

LordProteus
For the purposes of obtaining the event rewards, does being a subscriber count as owning Greymoor?
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you referring to getting the house and all the goodies from the last event? If so, then no. You must own Greymoor to get the rewards.
  • davidjaicob
    no greymoors a chapter not dlc so not included in eso+. needs must be purchased to play
  • LordProteus
    OK, understood.
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the Digital Download, but I think when the next expansion comes out, I will buy the DVD version because -- heh, I'm a bit paranoid -- I think my old Elsweyr DVD will "melt" someday what with all the use I have given it. *winky face* :smile:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • Rasoma
    Rasoma
    ✭✭✭
    Actually it's pretty pointless purchasing an upgrade DVD unless it is part of a collectors edition that contains exclusive physical items.

That's because the version released on the DVD would most likely than not require an extensive download patch session itself.
    @Rasoma - member since January 8th 2014
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rasoma wrote: »
    Actually it's pretty pointless purchasing an upgrade DVD unless it is part of a collectors edition that contains exclusive physical items.

That's because the version released on the DVD would most likely than not require an extensive download patch session itself.

I don't think online MMO's work that way. I know in WOW you download the entire client regardless of what you own, if/when you purchase an expansion there is a small download sometimes but usually you just unlock the new content.

Chances are the Greymoor chapter is already on everyones computers.