The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Desktop Wallpaper: Shuns-the-Knife leaning on Wall at Southern Entrance to Davon's Watch

goatlyonesub17_ESO
goatlyonesub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
The Argonian named Shuns-the-Knife does not use blade weapons, but only maces, bows, and staves. She also likes to throw mudballs at people under circumstances that give her plausible deniability. She's well practiced in throwing mudballs, having perfected the technique of throwing them around corners, or behind herself, and hitting her target every time!

130463_900.jpg

"Wasn't me."
"He went that way." /pointr
"It couldn't have been me. I'm afk and have been for some time."
"Just your imagination."
"Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
"Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
"I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
"A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
"Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
"Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorgeous character art!
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should see Halves-the-Gold. She jumps into other people's fights in public dungeons.
    Edited by goatlyonesub17_ESO on November 17, 2020 2:11AM
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Nicely done @goatlyonesub17_ESO :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shuns-the-Knife has a macro that lets her go back to /leanbackcoin about half a second after tossing a mudball!