The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How do you get the Throwing Bones Memento from Rune-Carved Bone Fragments?

LeglessUK
LeglessUK
✭✭✭
I've collected 10 Rune-Carved Bone Fragment's from plunder skulls, but when i click on them to combine them to get the memento, nothing happens and i get a message "You must have at least 10 Rune-Carved Bone Fragment's". Anyone know if this is a bug or am i doing something wrong? any help appreciated :)
Edited by LeglessUK on October 23, 2020 1:24PM
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tell you better. You get the memento for 5 ticket
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Amount of bugs and problems reported during this event makes me sad. This year's content technical quality gets me more and more worried
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @LeglessUK we're looking into this, thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    Staff Post
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, I hope that it can be fixed, as I spent many hours last night, grinding out plunder skulls for these fragments :)
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeglessUK wrote: »
    Thank you, I hope that it can be fixed, as I spent many hours last night, grinding out plunder skulls for these fragments :)

Ok, slightly off topic, but why spend so long "grinding" on day 1 when the event lasts for nearly two weeks? Your choice of course, but seems odd to complain about your use of time when you have so much time left....
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we just completed a hotfix for this issue and it should now be resolved. If you have any other problems completing the memento please let us know!
    Staff Post
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miszou wrote: »
    LeglessUK wrote: »

Ok, slightly off topic, but why spend so long "grinding" on day 1 when the event lasts for nearly two weeks? Your choice of course, but seems odd to complain about your use of time when you have so much time left....

There are a few possible reasons.

1. They may not have time toward the middle and end of the event.
    2. They may want to sell extras and the value is higher at the start of the event.
    3. They may be planning on a lot of high xp activities later which aren't necessarily the same as high skulls/minute activities.

I'm sure there could be loads of other reasons, but that's off the top of my head.