The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

3 Years ago Since New Forum Pictures/Avatars/Icons were released.

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please have new profile pictures? The last batch that was released was when Morrowind was released in 2017. Its 2020 now. Gina made a comment 2 years ago on that she would look into it, so I am wondering what the answer of that follow up is.
Good idea! We'll see what we can do. :)

Please gib some Hircine photos, or consider allowing us to upload Elder Scrolls appropriate profile pictures. And if its too tough for moderation, limit it to an amount of Forum Points.

Edited by Aliyavana on October 22, 2020 10:18PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edit: accidently posted this comment
    Edited by Aliyavana on October 22, 2020 11:28PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised they have not added more for us to choose from.

However, I think they have made the right choice with not allowing us to upload our own. It is an unnecessary expense to have people police and approve forum avatars no matter how they would limit it. It is easy to suggest it being TES appropriate we see how often people could care less about what is appropriate.
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, would love to trade in my Julianos icon for a Psijic Order icon.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to get a Summerset icon to replace my Morrowind one.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *weeps at the lack of pie-themed avatars*
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    *weeps at the lack of pie-themed avatars*

@Saucy_Jack is getting saucy.