The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If you were stuck deserted island with one npc!

• Teridax941
    Teridax941
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have to go with my pal Cadwell.
    He's honestly great company, I never get tired of his unique look on life and his witty banter.
    That and he can open portals if we ever get bored.
  • ilovemycats
    ilovemycats
    ✭✭
    Darien Gautier or Gwendis 100%
  • Locnaar
    Locnaar
    ✭✭✭
    Nayru .
    Just so it wouldn't get boring , hehehe
    former GM All's Faire Trading Guild

beta tester Jan 2014

overheard in Reaper's Marsh (random brigand) "I only kill people who kill people, 'cause killin' people is wrong ..."
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One of the navigators of course.
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Verandis and a stick of butter >:)
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valaste. Seriously. Smart as a whip. If I only had one other mind as company for the rest of my days, hers is the kind I would prefer. I would never be bored talking to her.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuga is already popular but can we take a minute to appreciate that dude in Solitude who, despite his fatal injury, is still able to chase the player around the city?
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raz, cause is Kitty
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raz, of course... ^^
  • Gigglez
    Gigglez
    ✭✭
    A Lusty Argonian Maid
  • sammeh1991
    sammeh1991
    ✭✭
    Jakarn 🥰
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Elam Drals with his dark sense of humour, that is if we don't kill each other. B)
    Master Angler
  • warabi
    warabi
    ✭✭✭
    Raz without a doubt! Darien would take second place. They really have far too many likable characters in ESO.
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aleiah the Generals Daughter
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Breton chick with the knack for portals so I can leave.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Eyrenn

she's hot

:#
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Vanus or sotha sil. I feel like my "dont worry ill just make a portal" chances are decent with one of them
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    bmnoble wrote: »
    Anyone that can and hopefully will open a portal for me to leave.

My first thought was Divayth Fyr, because he could probably open a portal, and he's one of my favourite NPC anyway. If it wasn't a NPC though, I'd pick the Vestige--there's no way they wouldn't figure something out, or at the very least excel in making the island habitable, with all their crafting/housing skills :smiley:

I've always wondered why our character cannot open portals. Doesn't look like rocket science

I dont exactly know wayshrine lore but it basically seems like a portal. So maybe we can lol
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oddbasket wrote: »
    "Oh no, Lyris... the dog is watching... that's my staff.. and also I think the dog is peeing on my leg..."

k9wLoss.jpg

In retrospect, zos, having the first character we meet be a HALF GIANT was probably not the best for making players feel confident with there height bar selection.
  • Mythreindeer
    Mythreindeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyris...she's everything a guy could want...and more.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »
    Fennorian. 100% would be a willing donor.

Sign me up!
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sereyne the drunk mage kitty or Verandis
  • Nivinfarr
    Nivinfarr
    ✭✭✭
    bmnoble wrote: »
    ...dump that bard in Alinor's crafting area that always sings "My star eyed bride of Alinor" on the island then I would leave him there and never return and ban anyone from sailing near the island for at least 2 high elf lifespans just to be safe.

Amen!
    I refuse to do the quest to rescue that guy after making that mistake on one of my toons.
    What's his name? It sounds like something private parts related (the forum blocked me from using the actual word).
    Edited by Nivinfarr on October 23, 2020 3:57PM