Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Together Event, Eligibility rule.

amuridee
amuridee
21wtbhad0774.png
Based on this rule we can found here is that mean we a player from Asia cannot enter the community event right?
I asking this because our Indonesia guild "Legionnaires of Garuda" loved to be participated, but we can't due to eligibility rule.
Edited by amuridee on October 16, 2020 12:44AM
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clear up a few questions:
    1. Only the platform/server of the submitter will be eligible for prizes. We, unfortunately, cannot give the prizes to sister guilds on different servers or platforms.
    2. No plain screenshots should be submitted. It should ultimately look like a poster, but if you use elements of a screenshot in your design that is okay.
    3. Only the submitter needs to be in an eligible country. The guild members do not.

"(...) All participants submitting entries must (...) a legal resident of (i) one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) excluding the territories, military installations and commonwealths (ii) Canada (iii) UK, France, Germany, Austria, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Russia (iv) Australia, New Zealand or (v) Argentina, Mexico, Peru. (...)"

Be aware that eligibility criteria for this event is different from the eligibility criteria of Sweep Stakes: only the submitter needs to be in an eligible country. The guild members do not.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58891
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to clear up a few questions:
    1. Only the platform/server of the submitter will be eligible for prizes. We, unfortunately, cannot give the prizes to sister guilds on different servers or platforms.
    2. No plain screenshots should be submitted. It should ultimately look like a poster, but if you use elements of a screenshot in your design that is okay.
    3. Only the submitter needs to be in an eligible country. The guild members do not.

"(...) All participants submitting entries must (...) a legal resident of (i) one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) excluding the territories, military installations and commonwealths (ii) Canada (iii) UK, France, Germany, Austria, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Russia (iv) Australia, New Zealand or (v) Argentina, Mexico, Peru. (...)"

Be aware that eligibility criteria for this event is different from the eligibility criteria of Sweep Stakes: only the submitter needs to be in an eligible country. The guild members do not.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58891

I would still expect that any guild that wins one of the rewards only those members that are eligible will receive the reward. I do not see anything at that link that suggests otherwise.
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild had 1 member living in one of the eligibile countries and we will have them submit our entry.