Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

No Quest Starter in CS [Witches festival ]

Prof_Bawbag
Prof_Bawbag
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
As per title. Been in CS and Announcements and other than premium stuff, nothing. This is my first year on xbox, so need the quest.
  • Rasoma
    Rasoma
    ✭✭✭
    Not showing up for me either and I am on PC - it's showing other new (spooky related) content so I am guessing it will appear soonish or maybe I need to relog but can't right now.
    @Rasoma - member since January 8th 2014
    Options
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna relog too. i'll let you know, mate.
    Options
  • Tabatha
    Tabatha
    ✭✭✭
    Same - Xbox NA- there’s 10 or so of us here. No quest starter in crown store
    Options
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Relogged, still nothing
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and we are working to get it resolved. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem on PC EU
    Says its in the holiday section of the clown store, but it doesn't exist.
    Too many toons not enough time
    Options
  • Rasoma
    Rasoma
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth - thanks! I do hope you are keeping those hamsters well fed while they are running on all those wheels.
    @Rasoma - member since January 8th 2014
    Options
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

We just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and we are working to get it resolved. Thank you for your understanding.

*Sits with morning Sweetroll patiently waiting* ^_^
    Options
  • RainbowIntheDark
    RainbowIntheDark
    Soul Shriven
    Any updates on this?
    Options
  • Tabatha
    Tabatha
    ✭✭✭
    Same, and update would be nice and professional
    Options
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new berry is also not available at the impresario
    Options
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it wasn't even supposed to start for another twenty minutes.
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, I’m stuck at work until 4pm and do not get to share in the fun of waiting at my computer for the event to start 😔
    Options
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind, apparently I need more coffee and forgot what time zone I'm in. :D
    Edited by amapola76 on October 22, 2020 2:43PM
    Options
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they tried turning it off and back on again :D

or

Disabling their addons :(
    Options
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 am edt is kl16 in europe and it is now kl16.45 so it is here yet
    Options
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plunder skulls and tickets should drop regardless whether you have the XP boost or not.
    Options
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good news! You can buy the Crown Crates to pass the time till they actually activate the Event fully ^^
    Options
  • Tabatha
    Tabatha
    ✭✭✭
    My kajiit with servant outfit does not change into skeleton when drinking from cauldron? Xbox NA
    Options
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    No red banner of death yet.
    That's a positive sign. :/
    Options
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a horrible mess. I’m spending my day of birth at my guild hall giving out so boosts to my pack because Zenimax can’t come up with a quicker solution. How hard is adding the quest starter to the store already?
    Options
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    This is a horrible mess. I’m spending my day of birth at my guild hall giving out so boosts to my pack because Zenimax can’t come up with a quicker solution. How hard is adding the quest starter to the store already?

This is not their first rodeo either. Witches Festival worked fine before. Why not this time?
    They continue to break things that worked before -- Greymoor launch did stuff like that too e.g., dragon roars that wouldn't stop.
    Options
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have explained this so many times already - how to find the Witchmother's Whistle if you got it last year and yes the crown store is bugged you have to wait.

I hate when this happens because I'm stuck explaining things, multiple times IN A ROW to people who cannot read a threaded conversation. Or who just can't comprehend that something might have gone wrong. It's... tiring.
    Options
  • TheOriginalMrT
    I have explained this so many times already - how to find the Witchmother's Whistle if you got it last year and yes the crown store is bugged you have to wait.

I hate when this happens because I'm stuck explaining things, multiple times IN A ROW to people who cannot read a threaded conversation. Or who just can't comprehend that something might have gone wrong. It's... tiring.

What did you explain? there's only 1 page and that is your only comment.

It seems you can't get the quest in game yet if you've never done it before. Zos knows its broke and is working on it like mentioned above but you still can go out and kill any bosses for the plunder skull loot and 1st boss you kill should give your event tickets.
    Options
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And be friendly and buff those with no cauldron!
    Options
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    From the ESO Twitter page - We're still working on fixes for the quest starter and Indrik Berries and hope to have them completed in the next couple of hours.
    Options
  • pat_augustine
    pat_augustine
    ✭✭
    [ you still can go out and kill any bosses for the plunder skull loot and 1st boss you kill should give your event tickets.

I killed world bosses in Grahtwood. Got the gold (and then purple) plunder skulls but no tickets. Are tickets actually dropping or are those broken too?
    Options
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I still have 12 tickets from the last event. So as long as I do not kill any Bosses I will not get a Skull and waste a ticket drop right?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What did you explain? there's only 1 page and that is your only comment.

It seems you can't get the quest in game yet if you've never done it before. Zos knows its broke and is working on it like mentioned above but you still can go out and kill any bosses for the plunder skull loot and 1st boss you kill should give your event tickets.

... And here we go again.

In guild, I have explained multiple times that iuf you've done the quest in the past the Witchmother's Whistle can be found in Collections-> momentos, and if you have no done the quest before you will have to wait until Support fixes the crown store.

[snip]

[Quoted post Removed]

[snip]

[Edited for Baiting]
    Edited by Psiion on October 22, 2020 7:10PM
    Options
  • HeroSchoolDropout
    HeroSchoolDropout
    Soul Shriven
    No quest... no drops...no joy :(
    Options