Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Kicking players off of your siege

Vizirith
Vizirith
✭✭✭✭
It is amazing how easy it would be to implement, no downsides only upsides. Will it get done? Of course it won't.
  • xandervalo
    xandervalo
    ✭✭✭
    LOL
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it not only removes them from the siege but also pushes them forward a few meters, that would be amazing. Booting someone off my siege on the wall and having them fall to their death would amuse me greatly.
  • Tiphis
    Tiphis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't really understand why they haven't implemented this. It doesn't prevent another player from using it (to keep it alive or just because you dropped extra for others), it would literally just prevent people who you don't want using it from doing so. With standard siege it didn't matter that much besides simply being annoying. On coldfire it was a pain but still wasn't really anything more than pretty annoying. Now with lancers being as rare as they are it can be a right pain.

But hey, people have been asking for this for quite awhile now and with the lack of zos listening to feedback about pretty much everything, by pretty much everyone, pretty much all the time... well the writing is on the wall.
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, needs to be done. Especially when you get trolls from logging into opposing alliance turning our siege around during battle. Cant win legit so they troll...
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Or make it were nobody can use your siege unless they are in your group.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would purposely put sieges so I can kick other player if thise feature implemented 😂
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mike0987 wrote: »
    Or make it were nobody can use your siege unless they are in your group.

Then troll will put a lot of sieges on other side of keep to fill keep limit and you will siege without sieges :D
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Playnice
    Playnice
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea. ZOS let's make it happen!!
    Playing since Feb 2015 / TES fan since 2002
    Main alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    All classes, all specs, 21 characters / 2 accounts