The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Campfires

Kethevin
Kethevin
I wasn't sure where to put suggestions, but it fits with exploration.

Please, please, please, make temporary camp fires a thing. It would be so awesome to fish a while, then start a small fire to cook the fish. Or find some game and cook them on the spot.

Don't make it like LOTRO where the fire disappears in 3 minutes, let it stay until put our or the player leaves. I'd love to relax by the fire now and again.

Thanks.
  • Kethevin
    Kethevin
    *out, not our. Stays until put out by the player. Sorry, I can't find the edit button.
  • Kethevin
    Kethevin
    Am I the only one who would want this? :-P
  • Diabolus1989
    Diabolus1989
    ✭✭✭
    Kethevin wrote: »
    Am I the only one who would want this? :-P

This is the kind of thing I'd get behind. For immersion/roleplay I like to make my character rest near bed rolls, fires, inns, shelters etc whenever I've finished playing. A buildable firepit would be welcome lol
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps put this suggestion here: What could Zenimax do to better accommodate the Role-Player community?

I like this idea :)
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • robrou19
    robrou19
    ✭✭
    Yep, I'd enjoy that !!

Nice idea.
    "Too many games , too little time......"
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Kethevin wrote: »
    I wasn't sure where to put suggestions, but it fits with exploration.

Please, please, please, make temporary camp fires a thing. It would be so awesome to fish a while, then start a small fire to cook the fish. Or find some game and cook them on the spot.

Don't make it like LOTRO where the fire disappears in 3 minutes, let it stay until put our or the player leaves. I'd love to relax by the fire now and again.

Thanks.
    That's one thing I have been recently looking for when waiting for HS. Instead I found only /camp and had to join those few fellow NPCs there.

• Pywrath
    Pywrath
    Agreed
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They must have listened !
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons