Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing player team life indicator on BGs ?

Escorpiao_Noturno
Escorpiao_Noturno
✭✭✭
Hi ZOS, when will you guys fix the player team life indicator on BGs ?
As a healer is impossible to heal and can't see where are my team.
If players wait to joing the BG, when they arrive, I can't see his life indicator.
So, when it will be fix ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least acknowledge the problem....
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • stybbe17b16_ESO
    stybbe17b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Download LightsofMeridia addon, it makes your teammates have a beam on them, a must have addon now when battlegrounds are bugged.
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Download LightsofMeridia addon, it makes your teammates have a beam on them, a must have addon now when battlegrounds are bugged.

Thanks mate, will have a look at it. I'm also annoyed by the bug reported by the OP.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Console...
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to all players that joined after the match started. Sometimes to all that joined after yourself.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MKintr wrote: »
    This happens to all players that joined after the match started. Sometimes to all that joined after yourself.

Yep, and it's been this way for nearly a whole patch cycle without a word from ZOS.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Do y'all even care?
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭

I tried yesterday... I got like 5fps stabe and it didn't work.
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    SO ???? ANYONE from ZOS ?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How hard is it to get clearance to say,

"We are aware of this issue and plan on addressing it in a future update." ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Throw a dog a bone, please.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Is this issue ever going to get any attention?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and we are looking into a fix now. Thank you all for providing your reports.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 17, 2020 2:52PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and we are looking into a fix now. Thank you all for providing your reports.

Omg, it happened.

I can't believe they got the constitutional amendment passed that allows ZOS to acknowledge this issue.
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on September 18, 2020 8:59PM
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    LOL.

After SO many time ZOS said something. Tks God :)

For now, just wait to confirm BG on the last few seconds.

This way you can see your team players life.

But if anyone join after the BG started, you will not see his life.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention that of this in today's patch notes.

@ZOS_Adrikoth

Any ETA for a fix?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other thread on this topic just got closed, redirecting to this thread.

With the reintroduction of group queue BGs, this issue is going to become even more important. Given that BGs are getting some attention in this patch cycle, it's sad to see that this particular issue isn't getting fixed. Is it possible that we will see this addressed during this PTS cycle?
  • nqvarihs
    nqvarihs
    ✭✭✭
    just got word from zos that they'll get on it as soon as they're done with undo :o

seriously though can this be fixed? it's been 1 month since zos has acknowledged the problem and nothing since then
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6.2.4 PTS notes released and still nothing addressing this bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Adrikoth

I assume ZOS would like to see more traffic in BGs given the reintroduction of group queue, but this glaring bug is going to degrade players' experience. Is there any hope this bug gets fixed with Markarth? It's been around for a very long time.
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on October 19, 2020 7:26PM
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are at least add-ons for PC to help you track your team mates whereabouts and health bars, shame the default UI and health banners are broken.

Hopefully a fix is incoming soon™
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • FangOfTheTwoMoons
    FangOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6966393

This has been a thing since June.

It's clear now that the dev team is short handed at the moment. There's just no other excuse for the game to exist in it's current state.

This bug will remain un-fixed for some time. They're busy with the literal game-breaking bugs that were known in week 1 of the PTS last month. A normal dev team would have never allowed such bugs to exist until the update went live, then let it persist for 2 weeks post launch. It's not their fault, they're probably under staffed and over worked.

Edited by FangOfTheTwoMoons on November 12, 2020 4:25AM
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6966393

This has been a thing since June.

It's clear now that the dev team is short handed at the moment. There's just no other excuse for the game to exist in it's current state.

This bug will remain un-fixed for some time. They're busy with the literal game-breaking bugs that were known in week 1 of the PTS last month. A normal dev team would have never allowed such bugs to exist until the update went live, then let it persist for 2 weeks post launch. It's not their fault, they're probably under staffed and over worked.

If this is not a game breaking bug I dont know what it is. Try playing battlegrounds without addons and no health-bars for your allies. It is like you play solo vs 8 other players.

I still dont get it how an acknowledged bugged is so long in the game, on the other hand crown store bugs are hotfixed.

@ZOS_Adrikoth any news about a fix?
    Edited by Bashev on November 13, 2020 8:06AM
    Because I can!