The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 - booted from server - PC/EU

Waylin
Waylin
As stated above, several times already in the last hour. My internet connection is fine.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Waylin

Please see this article if you are receiving an Error 307 message. If the issue persists beyond the recommend time frame in that article, then please open up a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Error 307. Booted from server.
    Happened at 2:50 UTC 17 October 2020 on the EU server.

My Argonian character, Shuns-the-Knife, was practicing alchemy, learning plant traits for potions, in the alchemy station in Davon's Watch. Suddenly, I got kicked from the game, and when I tried to log back in I was told in a pop up box...

Error 307. Booted from server.
    Edited by goatlyonesub17_ESO on October 17, 2020 2:56AM
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also getting booted from the server (PC/NA) repeatedly while leveling alchemy by manually unlocking the traits. Am I triggering some bot detection algorithm?
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on October 17, 2020 11:42PM
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Levelling alchemy is a new one for me - if I get the error usually it results from learning a bunch of motifs or styles or recipes.

Another one to be cautious about in future, I guess.

Or, you know, just maybe zos could fix those? lol.
  • Waylin
    Waylin
    Eventually this error did not occur anymore, just wanted to add that I was leveling Alchemy as well :).
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know that Error 307 is no longer happening. Since the login issue has resolved itself, we'll now be closing the discussion. You can start a new thread if the issue starts happening again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.