The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suspended from the site

Amalaura
Amalaura
So while I was playing last night I got an email telling me my request to cancel my account was processed "sorry to see you go", which was a huge surprise to me so I went to log in to my account to see what was up and I get an error that says "you have been suspended from the site". Oooookay... so I started an account recovery ticket but I wasn't sure of some of the answers. I did the best I could and sent it and got a ticket #. I never got an email confirming my ticket and if I go to my account it says I have no active tickets. Today I go to log in because even if my account was cancelled I have paid until the end of the month but it tells me my account is inactive. So now you guys are stealing time I paid for.

I'd like to know if my ticket I submitted is out there somewhere and I want someone to address it right away. It is ticket# 201016-005611

The only thing I can see led to this was I bought a pack of crowns a few weeks ago but was double charged. CS said they processed a refund but weeks later and still nothing. Since you guys close tickets after 4 days I couldn't reach back out in the same thread to the person who supposedly refunded me so I told my bank I had a double charge and got refunded that way. Now the system has locked me out. A double charge on a crown pack does not affect the fact that I have paid my monthly fee to play. This needs to be fixed today or you guys owe me money for time paid for.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Amalaura

We can confirm that your ticket is with the right team and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Amalaura
    Amalaura
    Greetings @Amalaura

We can confirm that your ticket is with the right team and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

I appreciate you checking on it. This is the only way I can spend time with my husband while we are stuck in different states so this is extremely upsetting.
  • Amalaura
    Amalaura
    Also this is the number from the ticket in which I spoke to Brandy about the double charge where she says she refunded me but I never got it which is what led me to to go through my bank. I'm hoping maybe that will help in proving who I am and speed up returning my account. # 200925-002151
  • Amalaura
    Amalaura
    My issue has been resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Amalaura

Thank you for the update letting us know your issue is resolved. With the issue no longer happening, we will be closing the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.