The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PAY TO LOSE, Cadwell Kitchen Arms Pack, and Chef Costume

osthyvel
osthyvel
✭✭
When is the Pay to Lose stuff coming back, I somehow only managed to get the Bucket years ago but I for sure need that Broom. And the ability to make my dual wielded weapons look like a fork and spoon. And yes I also want to be a chef. WHEN ZENIMAX WHEN?

And speaking of random stuff that's key to the enjoyment of this game, the dragon broomstick mount? I ONLY HAVE THE GUAR ONE AND THE FLAMING HORSE. I NEED THE DRAGON.
Current GM of KNOW YOUR PLACE
Former GM of TOXIC
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Be prepared to spend a large amounts of gems for the Dragon, if it ever comes back. (Pattern suggests that the special stuff only comes around once)

And yes the Dragon was not cheap. 350 gems lol.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be fair actually, Cadwell's Kitchen arms were not actually a joke item, technically.

He legitimately uses that stuff in the game.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • ralphylauren
    ralphylauren
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone have any pictures of the new Domi arms pack?
  • osthyvel
    osthyvel
    ✭✭
    Current GM of KNOW YOUR PLACE
    Former GM of TOXIC